We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lazarus Liberated

Lazarus Liberated
Kazmr has taken the delegacy and restored the People's Republic

[Image: 9hUwEo7.jpg?1]

Lazarenes celebrate their liberation as Kazmr overthrows the NLO

Forbidden City. Former Chairman Kazmr liberated Lazarus this morning at major update, after being handed the delegacy by the rogue New Lazarene Order. He was supposed to eject a few nations and give it back to Stujenske, but instead revealed himself as a supporter of the People's Republic. With the region now back in the hands of its natives, recently elected Chairman Funkadelia has the task of leading reconstruction and promised reforms, aimed at reducing the risk of illegitimate takeovers and increasing democratic participation and institutions in Lazarus.

Kazmr has spent the morning restoring embassies with allies and working on keeping a safe distance between his endorsement count and that of Stujenske. Currently he stands at around 250 endorsements against the 180 of Stujenske. Funkadelia is also back in Lazarus and quickly gaining endorsements, in order to take the seat as the legally elected Chairman. Both are being supported by allied militaries, who lent support throughout the crisis.

It has also been reported that Feux, leading figure in the New Lazarene Order, has been removed from his concurrent position as Regent of the New Pacific Order. He had been instrumental in the establishment of the NLO and the early suppression of attempts to criticise Stujenske on the regional forum. Former Emperor Pierconium appears to be the new Regent. He takes his position under difficult circumstances for the Pacific, given its prominent role in the occupation of Lazarus and the multiple condemnations that it received from most of the GCR world.

The Southern Journal will continue reporting as this story develops.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm cautiously optimistic about this.

It is proven yet again that tyranny in all its forms inevitably fall to righteous justice.

Ah, TP. What wonderful people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(04-22-2015, 02:41 PM)TAC Wrote: It is proven yet again that tyranny in all its forms inevitably fall to righteous justice.

The NPO is still around.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(04-22-2015, 03:23 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 02:41 PM)TAC Wrote: It is proven yet again that tyranny in all its forms inevitably fall to righteous justice.

The NPO is still around.

What does that stand for?
(Proving, once again, how comparatively inexperienced and ignorant I am in these matters. Smile)
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

New Pacific Order.

And that's why we need to keep working on the Encyclopedia project! Tounge

*invites Darkstrait to join MoRA*

Legal Resources:

*accepts invitation and wonders where to find the office*
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

I'll send you a PM!

Legal Resources: