We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Onion - Overspending in Regional Affairs

Overspending in Regional Affairs
by Feirmont

The Minister of Regional Affairs is under fire today as the monthly Cabinet budgetary reports were made public. Feirmont, elected to the position only 23 days ago, has already spent roughly 3.9 million DramaLlamas in what he calls a "new look for the Ministry".

After refusing to comment to reporters, a ministry official sent The Southern Journal some pictures of the newly refurbished ministry.
This Journal sincerely hopes that the Ministry still has a budget for the rest of its projects, namely the Southern Journal.

MoRA needs more funds, I suggest we have the government re allocate the funds from the Ministry of Nutrition to MoRA so we may being an annual pie and cake tasting festival with 1000+ chefs from all over TSP and even outside of our great region giving our citizens the best of pie and cake and a chance for once and all to determine which is the ruler.

Also are there any other Ministries that don't need their funds? The Ministry of Boring Stuff maybe and the Ministry of Witchcraft and the Ministry of Combs. Tounge

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Slash the MoRA Funds. This is corruption!

*Looks at MoRA Paycheck*

...Never mind
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Don't forget the Chief Chicken's insane budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I promoted the Chicken to Finance Deputy... I can't keep their spending under control!
#EC4Lyfe

Heh. That's my Henn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spared no expense i see. At least you have great taste in decor and design.
Apad
King of Haldilwe

When does the Department of Scientific Research get a budget raise? It's obvious that the MoRA is misusing his surplus Tounge
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."