We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Central Office of the South Pacific Grand Rabbinate of Pie

WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF THE GRAND RABBITNATE OF PIE, OY GEVALT!

Come one, come all! We are open and accepting of anyone and everyone who loves P-e! We are the unofficial official religion of the South Pacific, a strictly P-e loving and believing region! We welcome any and all converts from cake, as well as those seeking refuge from the (Oy Vey!) godless mindless heretics of the "Church of Cake"! We do not take comfort in the mindless practices of the vile murderers of the Church, we take comfort in the one truth, the revealed truth, and the only truth of P-e. We take refuge in our book, the "Oy Vey!: Or How to React When a Cakeite Challenges You to a Cooking Competition".

Our core beliefs:
  • P-e is the one and only P-e
  • There is no other pie before P-e
  • There are only 5 prophets, Cherry, Apple, Blueberry, Peach, and Raspberry. Cake is not and never was a prophet.
  • The Church of Cake has been led astray by a madman and must be shown the truth of P-e
  • So as to show respect to the Great Pie in the Sky, we must always write Pie as P-e
  • Any exclamation must either be followed by Oy Vey! or Oy Gevalt!
Grand Rabbinate:

The United Communist Solar Republic

Rabbis:

[Currently Hiring]

The Cake is a lie, Oy Gevalt! We must not let the Church of Cake mislead the wonderful residents of this region, Oy Vey! Fight for Cake, whenever and wherever, Oy Vey Gevalt! To join, leave a post here and you will be added to our official roster, Oy Vey Gevalt Vey!

By orders of the PDA(me as sub-president of the PDA), you have been arrested for treason against cake, praising pie and creating a Church/Rabannite of Pie. You are now in PDA Jail and we will await orders of the government to either let you free or transfer you to TSP Jail and await your trial. Remember citizens, Pie is a lie! Cake is true!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

You shall never arrest me, you're kind has persecuted us pie-lovers for far too long! Oy Vey!

Sorry. You are in PDA Jail. *Locks him up*.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

As MoRA and still the closest thing we have to a Chief Justice, I hereby declare this organization illegal and membership punishable by death. BY GUILLOTINE! (We just finished the French Revolution in class. Tounge )

Très bien Farengeto!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

ניט גוט! די ראַבאָנעס וועט האַלטן ריזיליאַנט! איר וועט ניט באַזיגן אונדז! מיר וועלן ווייַזן איר די אמת, וי געוואַלט!

איר אַרויספאָדערן סטראַשען מיר? איך וועט ניט זיין ינסאַלטיד.

Your Yiddish does not hide your insolence. Your call for violence will be met with equal force. I shall purge this region of heretics by fire or by blood. Convert or die!

The Ice-creamists Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts objects most strongly to all of this! The cakists have gone too far yet again! I call upon the people of this mighty region to stand up for themselves and reject the tyranny of Cakeism! Long live TSP! Long Live Freedom of Dessert!
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

How about we arrest UFI as well? That could work.