We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The South Pacific French Club!!

Hello TSP. I mentioned in another thread I am on a journey to learn French.  I welcome all of you to join me in my journey in our newest TSP Civic Organization, The South Pacific French Club (no, TSP FC is not a football club Tounge ).

Being multilingual is something that I always greatly respected in people. It is something that I have tried in the past.  I studied French all four years of high school, and I gave it a lot of effort.  Language is something that does not come easy to me.  It is something I think it is very important.  I have been lucky enough to travel to both France and French speaking parts of Canada and even my basic comprehension of French helped me a lot.

I welcome everyone to join this club.  If you don't know French, join us.  If you know a little French, join us.  If you know a lot of French, help us!

I have stared my journey using Duolingo: https://www.duolingo.com/

Invite me as your friend using my email: ska.for.life@gmail.com

Duolingo is a free language learning software.  I have started at the beginning of the French program and am excited to to learn more French.  It will not be the only resource I will use.

To join the club it is simple.  If you are new to French like me, post an introduction are and why you want to learn French.  If you are good at French post an introduction and why you want to help us learn French in both English and French.  For us new members, our goal will be to translate our introduction post into French!

Ready to learn?

Ton ami,

Southern Bellz

Roster:
Southern Bellz
Feirmont
Ryccia
ProfessorHenn
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

The links are the same.

As I said before; I am more than happy to help out if anybody would like it Happywide
#EC4Lyfe

Je want in!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(06-01-2015, 08:39 PM)Feirmont Wrote: As I said before; I am more than happy to help out if anybody would like it Happywide

Welcome to the club!  Please post an introduction in English and a translation in French to help us newbies learn Smile

Hello everyone!

Without going into too much detail of my personal life, French is my home language. I've spent the last 25 years continuously using it in schools, the workplace and even with my group of friends. I love the french language, and as complicated as it may be I hope you guys do too Smile

I'll be around, willing to help out however I can! I will also get Duolingo so I can see what the App has in store!

Have fun guys Happywide

Bonjour tous!

Sans expliquer ma vie en détail, la langue Française est ma langue maternelle. Depuis les dernières 25 ans je suis toujours en mesure d'utiliser la langue à l'école, au travail et même avec mes amis. J'adore la langue, et même si elle est compliquée j'espère que vous l'aimeriait aussi Smile

Je serai toujours ici, ravît d'aider n'importe comment je peut! Je vais aussi télécharger l'application Duolingo afin de vérifier quoi l'app as comme programme!

Ayez du plaisir tous!
#EC4Lyfe

(06-01-2015, 08:44 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Je want in!

Bienvenue au club Français!!

I'm in.

(06-01-2015, 09:21 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: I'm in.

Bienvenue au club Français!! 

Everyone remember to post an introduction, so as you learn more, you will be able to translate it!

My username on Duolingo is Feirmont, if anyone would like to add me Smile

Mon nom d'utilisateur sur Duolingo est Feirmont, s'il-y-a quelqu'un qui veut m'ajouter Smile
#EC4Lyfe