We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Admin/Mod Requests

You can post here to ask any of the following:
  • Locks
  • Sticks
  • Close/Open Threads
  • Merges
  • Splits
  • Moves
  • Post/Thread Deletions
  • Maskings
  • Poll Edits
  • Restore Deleted Posts
  • Username Changes
  • Thread Archivals
  • Account Mergers (we do not delete accounts)
If you are asking for new subforums, have suggestions about forum reorganisation, new maskings or have questions about this forum, please start a new thread. If you want to report rulebreaking, please use the report button to report the relevant post or user. If you want your account deleted, please just stop logging in, because we don't delete accounts.

Please be aware that admins don't always check other subforums, so posting here should be your main option if you need us to do something.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'd like to request that all of the posts in the OOC SCO thread after this one are moved to a seperate thread in Bantam Harbor. I'd like it to have an OOC tag in front of it, and be named something like "Species Debate"

Done.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Could you change my Username to TAC Saxton?
Yup, I'm a Saxton now Tounge

Bump

Done. That being said, everyone please don't ask for name changes every time you join or leave a family.

Legal Resources:

Move every post after Ryccia asks for my nuke count into a new thread called "A Nuclear Discussion"

~Professor Henn, Hardcore Leftist, Totally not a Dinosaur

I cannot post in the 'Assembly Of The South Pacific' section. I'm not sure if this is a masking issue or not, so I decided to post here.
Is this supposed to be so, or just a bug?
SibDis

You need to be a citizen.

Legal Resources:

I'm not? Could've sworn my application got accepted.

EDIT: Says so here I did...

(03-18-2015, 07:34 PM)Penguin Wrote: L's &G's and all those in between thank you for your patience. It is greatly appreciated. And without further ado here are the list:

Approved:
Tombs
Gradea
Eluvatar
Lechanster
Todd
TheEightHearths
FederationoftheRK
Bakunia
Laurana
Karatafasadi
Vid