We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Join the Church of Cake!

[Image: LyWnZjl.png]

WELCOME TO THE CHURCH OF CAKE OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC!

We are the official religion of the South Pacific and work tirelessly for a world where the God of Cake is supreme over all. We welcome all and we will be specially glad to have people that are eager to promote the wonder of cake and those that have renounced the unnamable food in favour of the God of Cake. It is in Cake where we find out comfort and where we bond with our brethren for the benefit and progress of the South Pacific. We welcome all other desserts that are opposed to the unnamable and will integrate them into our ranks and give them special privileges. Our sacred book is the Book of Recipes and shall be published for all our faithful to read and learn.

Our Bishop:
  1. Kris Montresor
Our Priests:
  1. Ryccia
Our Deacons:
  1. Farengeto
  2. The Salaxalans
Those interested in joining should state their intentions in this thread. We will fight with our arguments and with our votes for a South Pacific where Cake is not a lie!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14

I was just hauled off for treason!?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Cake has forgiven you. Wink
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Hmm... Since I don't like pie and have no use for it, I could be in this Church. But Im still a Christian. I believe in God. And also in St. Cake.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I would like to join the Church of Cake, for I have renounced the unnamable food.

Ryccia and Arbiter have been admitted as Deacons of the Church of Cake!

Legal Resources:

Oh. Then I will fusion my Church with yours, okay? My church will be a sub-order of the Church of Cake. Okay?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

I welcome it!

Legal Resources:

Thanks! I propose this as the Church of Cake's first prayer, Cake Blessings:

Cake Version:
Oh, God of Cake. You delivered in us a saint gift, cake. We will venerate it!
Oh, Pie is a lie. Pie is wrong. But Cake is true. Cake is saint. Therefore, we praise you, Cake. We will praise you throught eternity! May you deliver the blessings of cake now and forever. Amen.

Christian Version:
Oh, God all powerful. You delivered in us a saint gift, cake. We will venerate it!
Oh, Pie is a lie. Pie is wrong. But Cake is true. Cake is saint. Therefore, we praise you, God, for bringing cake in the Earth! We will praise you throught eternity! May you deliver the blessings of you and cake now and forever. Amen.

Also...
*Throws away all pie of his servants in his house*. There. My house is clean of that demon-like food. Pronouncing it would be a crime!