We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Pizza Organization of the South Pacific

The POTSP is TSP's Pizza Club! Here we talk about pizza, Italy and anything else related to pizza. So, first order of business is to have a pizza party! But don't worry, we wouldn't forget cake. Cake will be the amazing dessert of the pizza party!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Pizza fact: This year's World Pizza Contest(I think that's the name) is an Australian which resides in Melbourne. Long live Pizza, Italy and Australia!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Fun fact: Despite many popular Italian dishes containing tomatoes, the fruit is native to the Americas and did not appear in Italy until after Columbus's discovery of the New World.

I know. The pizza was made in the 1700's, aprox. 200 years after Colombus's Discovery of the New World.

Italians make awesome food. Pizza forever, pizza for all!
*proceeds to party at the pizza party*
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

Hmm... Okay, you can enter. After all, this is not a church. Its a pizza club and organization of it! Long live Pizza! Long live Italy! Long live Australia! Long live Cheese! Long live Tomato! Long live Cows! Long live all of the other ingridients of pizza! And long live Pizza Fans! *Eats a slice of cheese pizza*.

Did you know that the Chinese are actually the first to invent pizza? They took crushed tomatos, bits of meat, and a little bit of cheese and put them on top of a slice of hardened bread. The Italians expanded upon this and perfected pizza.

We discuss modern pizza, not ancient pizza. I never tried the ancient version.

Of course if you go back long enough you'll see that the Ancient Romans invented the hamburger (two round pieces of bread with ground meat between them), however, it should be remembered that modern foods are not ancient foods, and that who invented it first is of little importance compared to celebrating how it is now. And with that, MORE PIZZA!

*Eats Pizza*
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

Well, pizza is the best as food! Yum yum! Smile