We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Final Address As Delegate
Thumbs Up 
Hi all,

As today is my last official day as delegate, I wanted to take this moment to thank everyone in the region for allowing me to serve you for the past two terms. It hasn't always been easy and it has certainly been a ride, but I've sincerely enjoyed the opportunity.

As I've said previously, after years and years of being in the region, becoming delegate was not something I ever really aspired to nor something I expected to happen. It was a honor and pleasure serve and I thank you all for giving it to me.

I specifically would like to thank a couple people who I wouldn't have been able to do this without. First and foremost I need to thank Sam and Pen. As my vice delegates, I wouldn't have been able to do it without them.

I'd also like to thank Kris. Without Kris' being my sounding board and adviser, I'm not sure how either term would have turned out.

Finally, I'd like to thank all of the Cabinet members members I got to work with. Uni, Aram, Far, Feir, Raven, GR, Crimson, Henn -- it was a pleasure serving with all of you.

Some people have asked me what my plans are moving forward and -- to be honest -- I don't know. I'll likely stick around, but I anticipate this was my final election. We have a new, exciting generation of SPers who are able and eager to take the reins -- and I look forward to watching the region blossom under their leadership. TSP is in good hands.

With that -- Good night and good luck.

-tsu
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Thank you for being our Delegate for the past two terms. I wish you well, and I hope this wasn't your last election.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Thank you Tsu for a great two terms!! I'm sure that you will continue to make a great contribution to TSP in whatever form you continue to be here in.

Thank you for all that you have done for this region, Tsu! You did an awesome job these last two terms.

Tsu, it was a real pleasure working with you for 5 months in the Cabinet! Thanks for all your help in everything.

Look forward to seeing you around Smile
#EC4Lyfe

*Claps*

Its... its beautiful!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Thank you for your dedication to TSP and i hope to see you running for office again in the future.
Apad
King of Haldilwe

Good luck in your future endeavors, and the fish is on the house.

Cynosurian Councillor of Brilliance

You're one of the most dedicated people to this region, and you deserve more than just a pat on the back - more than mere words of thanks.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium