We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Interesting Random Facts

Post random facts here!

Subway's 200th store is located in Quebradillas/Isabela(?), Puerto Rico

The place with most fast foods per square mile is Puerto Rico, behind China.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

The language with the most grammatical cases is Hungarian, with the stunning amount of 18.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

In 1958, a rhinoceros was a candidate in the city council elections in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

<33

Chicken Tika Masala is actually a Scottish dish, not an Indian one. Apparently, it was invented in a Glasgow Indian restaurant, making them technically Scottish of origin.

Fortune cookies were actually invented in Japan, not China. Their version, however, is different from the ones we see in the West. In fact, Chinese people in China think fortune cookies are American.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Aussie facts: The Emu and the Kangaroo are on our crest because neither animal can walk backwards.
Also it is illegal to walk on the right hand side if the footpath... 'Oops'
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Sweden facts: In the town I live nobody cares what colour the traffic light is. Especially not the pedestrians and the bikers.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Funny... that happens during the summer in southern New Jersey, too!

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
THE FEDERATION OF NORTHERN COPEK
- TSP Game Maker
- 3rd Place in Trivia SP Season 1

Coconut water can be used in an emergency as a substitute for blood plasma.

<33

Pronoia is the thinking that the universe and everything is conspiring to support you.