We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Club Español/Castellano

¡Hola! Aquí se basa el Club Español o Castellano, o como llames el lenguaje.

¡Hurra por Latinoamerica Española! ¡Hurra por España! ¡Hurra por Sahara Occidental(?)! ¡Hurra por Guinea Ecuatorial! ¡Hurra por las anteriores colonias españolas en Asia!

¡Hurra por nuestro lenguaje, el español! ¡Hurra!

Okay, paro ahora.

¡Registrense aquí!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Me gustaría unirme al club Tounge
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

¡Aprobado!

¿Quisiera ser uno de nuestros generales para la re-reconquista del Pacífico del Sur? Uniremos a todos en una lengua: ¡el español!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

¡Por supuesto! o7 ¡Nosotros los hispano-parlantes (re)conquistaremos el Pacífico Sur!
RandomGuy199

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

¡Bien! Pero, si miras la multitud de anglosajones... gulp...

Meh. ¡Hallaremos la manera!
RandomGuy199