We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Which country would you ally yourself with if your RP nation was real?

I asked something similar to this in the old forums(those were the good old days Tear). What country would you ally yourself with if your RP nation was real?

Me, I would say USA, NATO(not a country but an organization), Australia, Tunisia, Palestine, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, India and South Africa(gotta have allies I agree with across the globe).
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Whoever is acting like world police and packing the big guns. Tounge

So mostly U.S. & Co.

<33

United States, NATO, European Union, Israel.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Odds are, I am the US. So Europe and Japan. Russia if they go with a liberal government. China if they fix their ways.

You? The U.S.? Ehhhh, gonna have to say no to that one.

<33

Where does it require our nation to not be a current one?

Nowhere. I'm just saying Sporaltryus is not exactly on par with 'Murica.

<33

Warning: USA is Commie Remover. Retired since 1991, he might come for you.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Norway, Sweden, Finland, Romania, Denmark, Switzerland, India, turkey, Italy, Honduras, Ivory Coast, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Thailand, China, South Korea, North Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Italy, serbia, Czech, Argentina, Brazil, Cuba and Canada, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal and South Africa.

Hammerstar would mostly ally themselves with these countries, they would be neutral towards superpowers.

This Tapatalk message will self destruct after the beep

Booooop
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

North Korea?!

*Gets sword*