We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The foods of your country

I'll start

This is known as sate padang, originated from the padang province.

[Image: wpid-dsc_1160-1.jpg]

Made with diced beef, skewered into a stick, and grilled to medium well. The satay would be showered with a spicy signature yellow sauce. At the end, the dish would be garnished with chopped deep-fried onions (Bawang goreng), and the dish would be accompanied with cube rice cakes. This is a popular dish in Indonesia and South East Asia, and like most South East Asian food, there are many theories on the origins of this dish.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Tostones(I love these!)

[Image: EWP9jxS.jpg]

From Wikipedia:

Tostones (Spanish pronunciation: [tosˈtones], from the Spanish verb tostar which means "to toast"), are fried plantain slices. They are also known as tostones (Dominican Republic), bananes pesée (Haiti) and as patacón (Colombian cuisine, Panamanian cuisine, Peruvian cuisine, Venezuelan cuisine, Costa Rican cuisine and Ecuadorian cuisine.) They are known by the name tostones in Cuba, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua,

Green (unripe) plantains are sliced length-wise, diagonally, or width-wise, and then twice fried.The raw slices of plantains are fried for one to two minutes on each side until they are golden in color, and removed and patted for excess cooking oil. Afterwards, they are pounded flat with a utensil made for the task, called a tostonera, or less conveniently with any kitchen utensil that has a large enough flat surface. The plantains are then fried once again until they are crisp and golden brown.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Meat pie???
Really, Australia has nothing really that we invented or have as a national dish...
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Tourteau fromager (a kind of french cheesecake)

[Image: 1443819906-tourteau-fromager.jpg]

Sorry, I didn't found an english wikipedia page of this. I give you this link : 
https://logrerie.wordpress.com/the-recip...ark-crust/
[Image: tNH1rwi.png]

Vatapá

[Image: 320px-Vatap%C3%A1.jpg]

Prepared with bread, shrimp, coconut milk, finely ground peanuts and palm oil mashed into a creamy paste. This food is very popular in the North and Northeast, but it is more typical in the northeastern state of Bahia where it is commonly eaten with acarajé.

<33

[Image: manfaat-tempe-si-makanan-asli-indonesia-640x300.jpg]

Soy bean cakes, deep friend and deeply loved.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Not to offend, but they look like weird chicken nuggets. Or that multi-grain bar my mom eats.

Looks delicioso, though. Looks yummy.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

food*

I think this is the first thing I ate when I got back from Niagara. First you have Tiradito, which is simply sliced fish with lemon/chili-based sauce. Second you have Ají de Gallina, which is chicken with rice and a very slightly spicy sauce I think is made with chili, bread and a few more things. Quite frankly I only care that it tastes good. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Damn, I'm hungry now.

<33