We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Breaking News: Delegate Feirmont revealed to be a vampire

BREAKING NEWS: DELEGATE FEIRMONT REVEALED TO BE A VAMPIRE
by Scylla

[Image: J4iQOv6.png]

An artist's impression of Feirmont's true image

THE SOUTH PACIFIC — According to the latest anecdotal evidence presented in a private Ministry of Regional Affairs meeting, Delegate Feirmont has been conclusively revealed to be at least 160 years old. In light of recent research developments by renowned vampirologist Stephenie Meyer, it has become apparent that vampires live much longer lives than normal beings, while displaying an age much younger than their own. Based on this research, it is believed that that the delegate could be at least 300 or 400 years old, but research is still inconclusive.

During the meeting, Delegate Feirmont, during a slip of tongue, mentioned reminiscing of music from the mid 1950's, before also reminiscing of a musical genre that ProfessorHenn recognised, after much extensive research, as being enjoyed only by people at least 80 years old at the time of it's popularity. The delegate also reminisced of his vampire companions, stating "We looked at each other and laughed at how old we're getting," recognising that he is much older than he claims to be. Some extensive calculations by top mathematicians have placed the delegate as having been born at least as early as 1850, with theoretically expected ages based on Meyer's research being much higher.

Witness reports around The South Pacific have claimed midnight feedings of Feirmont on the syrup of other pancakes.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I knew it! So that pancake impression was just a facade!

I'll go buy a torch and a pitchfork...
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Tonight, he dines. . .

IN HELL!!!!!!!!

"Vampire expert Stephanie Meyer" XD
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Im moving out of the South Pacific, too dangerous..
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

The artist's impression is amazing. xD
[Image: Uy6Tvaj.gif]

(10-01-2015, 07:34 AM)Imkihca Wrote: The artist's impression is amazing. xD
Thank you!

What's this? I'm on a... Tapatalk? Tap and talk? Tapapatatatalker?
Call me toast.

They're taking over the Ministry!

I caught Sam and Scylla reminiscing about the 6th Century!

I have a plan to find out the truth, my dear fellow believers! Tie each of them to chairs and throw them into a lake! If they sink and drown, we shall know of their mortality and innocence. If they float, then it is clear they are not of natural order, and must be burned at the stake!

<33