We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

O Delegate! My DelegaaaaaaaaaAAHHHHH!

O DELEGATE! MY DELEGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
by Scylla

[Image: cIHmGi8.png]

Artist's impression: Count Feirmont suspected to be hunting pancakes at night

THE SOUTH, SYRUPLESS, PACIFIC - In recent weeks, Delegate Feirmont - sometimes referred to as Count Feirmont out of the tentative ears of the government - has been reported to be a vampire. Numerous pancakes have disappeared over the previous months, with others being completely drained of syrup. Delegate Feirmont has yet to definitively acknowledge the report. As such, Feirmont has been brought to trial by the closed society, Alpha Pancake Alpha, also known as the Pancake Club. After being brought to trial, Feirmont stated "Uh....Uh oh..." before fleeing the scene. Feirmont has hidden from the media since.

[Image: RkprkHs.png]

Symbol of Alpha Pancake Alpha

Vocal members of the community against Feirmont have called for drastic measures, ranging from a proper trial, to a coup or an outright massacre of all pancakes. At the trial of Feirmont, Minister of Regional Affairs Kris Kringle stated "Down with the tyrannical rule of the Pancake!" as Feirmont walked into the room. Order was called for as pancakes present at the trial went into panic.

Conspiracy theorists such as Pancake Slayers have claimed that Delegate Feirmont feels threatened by the presence of other pancakes and is murdering all competition. 

We will keep you updated as Pancakes continue to disappear.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

D:

<33

He is evil! He must be brought to justice!
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

TO COURT!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

WE DEMAND A TRIAL!

<33