We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Scylla Caught Stealing Hats

SCYLLA CAUGHT STEALING HATS
by Kringalia

[Image: 9x1iUd8.jpg?1]

Scylla hiding in the shadows with a recently stolen hat

Government Island — Reports from the Government Island Police Department indicate that an arrest warrant has been issued for Scylla. Captain Drama L. Lama explained that there is abundant evidence pointing to Scylla as an infamous hat thief that had been chased for months. Recent high profile victims were State Security Councillor Sam111 and Minister of Regional Affairs Kringalia, whose hats disappeared at times when Scylla was near them, allegedly in a shady establishment known as the Lampshade Bar.

Captain Lama assured everyone that "Scylla is harmless...mostly...I hope...uh, any other questions?". However, other sentational theories claim that Scylla is using hats to sell them on the black market, or even that he is the leader of a gang that turns hats into low quality lampshades that are then sold to newcomers for half the price. None of these claims have any evidentiary basis.

In the meantime, Scylla's whereabouts are unknown, but a large deployment of hatless police officers has been seen throughout Market Street.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

The plot thickens:

Code:
00:45 Scylla: Hey
00:45 Scylla: That's I only stole Sam's! :P
00:45 Scylla: that's false*, I
00:46 Scylla realises I just admitted to stealing Sam's
00:46 ProfessorHenn: Lol.
00:46 ProfessorHenn: What about my Infernal Fedora from
00:46 ProfessorHenn: A month ago?
00:46 ProfessorHenn: Whas that you too
00:47 Kringle: It probably was
00:47 Scylla throws a hat out the window like a frisbee
00:47 Scylla: Of course not!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I din do nuffin!

*balances stack of hats*
Call me toast.

*Gasps* He sells low quality lampshades? Disgusting!
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Hey hey hey! That rumour ain't true. I ain't no fraud. My lampshades are of the highest quality, that gang ain't got nuffin' to do with me. Hats are hats, lampshades are lampshades; I wouldn't dare desecrate the sacred lampshade.
Call me toast.

Oh, really?! If that is the case, you'd know the answer to this simple question: how many lampshades does it take to deep-fry a waffle once you've acquired the wobbly pi continuous of the booze matrix?

<33

√-1
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Shhh, don't give him tips!

<33

[Image: 91eba949ef6dacbaa7b187769d72dfbe.jpg]

(10-12-2015, 09:38 AM)rhinotaz Wrote: Oh, really?! If that is the case, you'd know the answer to this simple question: how many lampshades does it take to deep-fry a waffle once you've acquired the wobbly pi continuous of the booze matrix?
Cake.

What's this? I'm on a... Tapatalk? Tap and talk? Tapapatatatalker?
Call me toast.