We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Scylla has an Explosive Relationship with his Doctors

SCYLLA HAS AN EXPLOSIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS DOCTORS
by Kringalia

[Image: tgsGIEB.jpg?1]

Artist's impression of a doctor after having treated Scylla

Government Island — A rise in hospital-related injuries led this newspaper to investigate and we soon found out that all doctors who had been treated for serious injuries had been visited by the infamous hat thief Scylla. They all revealed on condition of anonimity that Scylla had developed a strange case of explosiveness and would often explode whenever someone tried to treat him.

Talk in hospitals all over Government Island has been of forming a union to demand better healthcare for those who treated Scylla, and there are rumours that hospitals are filing a restraining order against him at the office of Chief Justice Dark Strait. In the meantime, flyers have appeared all over the Island offering 2 million Drama Llamas to whoever can successfully treat Scylla. It is unclear who made the offer.

We tried contacting Scylla for comments, but his neighbours say a recent explosion at his house knocked out the phone lines.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Foolish doctors.

*pulls out blowgun*

This is a task for a veterinary.

<33

2 million DLs?

That's nothing! How about 2 trillion?
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I'll accept anything for it, just tell me where Scylla is. Tounge

<33

I do like the increase in Southern Onion posts. But it does seem like the rest of the Southern Journal has been abandoned, especially NS forum side.
SibDis

We still have Journal issues every two weeks, posted both here and on dispatches. In fact, last week we published our tenth issue. You can check it in this very forum! Onion articles are released at random times because they don't have the regular issue structure, so we just publish them whenever we have an idea for a story.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Siberian:

I stopped posting the Journal on the NS Forum because I saw either indifference or negativity. However, I am interested in knowing what TSP thinks. I encourage everyone to say here if we should resolve posting issues there.

Legal Resources:

Kris you should do an article on our little 'disagreement' in the Hall of Spam in Condemn The Pancake Happywide
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(10-16-2015, 03:30 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Siberian:

I stopped posting the Journal on the NS Forum because I saw either indifference or negativity. However, I am interested in knowing what TSP thinks. I encourage everyone to say here if we should resolve posting issues there.

I'd like for us to revive our thread. It'll be nice for everyone to be able to see what's going on in our region without having to go out and properly look for it on our forums/region page.
I'm not exactly sure how much work compared to how much attention it gets would be worth it, but I'd be happy to help out if that's what is needed.
SibDis

If you feel it would be worth the effort, I would be happy to resume posting articles there. I will make sure to post incoming Issue XI on the NS Forum.

Legal Resources: