We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

South Pacific Marching Band

Alright due to lack of Marching Bands here I am making one. We don't care what you play we want you!! I am director and whoever wants to join me as we take total band domination of this region is welcome to! Message below and we can get you in the band. Just complete this form:

Code:
[b]Nation[/b]:
[b]Instrument[/b]:
[b]Do you want a leadership position?[/b]:y/n
[b]On a scale of 1(my mom made me come) to 10 (I will be drum major!!) how excited are you to be here?[/b]:
[b]Would you like to be a associate band director?[/b]: y/n
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Nation: Zadiner
Instrument: Trombone
Do you want a leadership position?:y/n y
On a scale of 1(my mom made me come) to 10 (I will be drum major!!) how excited are you to be here?: 8
Would you like to be a associate band director?: y/n n
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(11-23-2015, 05:29 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: Nation: Zadiner
Instrument: Trombone
Do you want a leadership position?:y/n y
On a scale of 1(my mom made me come) to 10 (I will be drum major!!) how excited are you to be here?: 8
Would you like to be a associate band director?: y/n n

Welcome to the Band!!
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Thanks
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Nation: Darkstrait
Instrument: Chromebook
Do you want a leadership position?:y
On a scale of 1(my mom made me come) to 10 (I will be drum major!!) how excited are you to be here?: 6
Would you like to be a associate band director?: y
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Nation: Noctenos
Instrument: Scalpel
Do you want a leadership position?: n
On a scale of 1(my mom made me come) to 10 (I will be drum major!!) how excited are you to be here?: 8.31729~
Would you like to be a associate band director?: n

<33

How do you play a scalpel?

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

Cutting... Things...
...Yeah

<33

O_o

*Sqwelp! Shunk! Plorkk! Sphhhlt! Schunk! Glurnk! Shluk! Sshhluck! Thwump! Penetrated! Shluk! Klshuk! Shnk! Schloook! Chut! Shik! Fffftt! Shank! Splitch! Pkkkhht! Pllkkkcchhhh! Plik! Shplort! Slice! Bleed! Shhhhhunk! Glish! Shhtaab!*

Ahh, what a majestic instrument.

<33