We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

First Term Address to the Region: Couple of Announcements

Greetings The South Pacific,

I would like to thank everyone for their votes of confidence during the previous election. There are many things I will work on this term; and I am glad that you have all given me the opportunity to head the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I have a couple of announcements to make to briefly explain some of my plans for this term.

First, the Diplomatic Service may open to those interested. I am expanding on that idea in hopes to find a Deputy mid-term. For those interested in learning more about how Foreign Affairs operates, what is done behind the scenes, and what is generally discussed between regional representatives I will have a plan revealed in a week or two. Anyone interested may contact me at any point until then and I will answer as soon as I can.

Next, regular updates about the Ministry's affairs. For the sake of confidentiality that comes from diplomatic situations, I may not divulge all information I receive or announce detailed workings of the ministry. However, I will do my best to keep the region updated on happenings.

Finally, do not be afraid to ask questions. I will have a thread up (ask me anything style) for residents, citizens, and diplomats to ask any question they like and I will respond as early as possible.

It is with great hope that The South Pacific will become a true player in Foreign Affairs. The only thing I ask of The South Pacific's citizens is patience; one of the most important qualities of a successful diplomat.

Thank you all once again,

Feirmont
Minister of Foreign Affairs
#EC4Lyfe