We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Consulate of DEN

Greetings from DEN to The South Pacific, and thank you very much for approving our consulate here.  I'm Lieutenant Tyegëa, though you are free to call me Tye, for short, and I am also DEN's Secretary of Foreign Affairs.  I have been assigned here, to The South Pacific, and look forward to working with you all.  Should you have any questions, comments or concerns you would like to be addressed, the best and easiest is to post them on this thread.

There will be Foreign Updates being sent out each month, with the occasional combination update, so feel free to check back on this thread every month, though I will be active on the forums as much as possible to make the most of everything.

Should you wish to pay us a visit anytime soon, our forums may be found here.

Warmest regards,

Lt. Tyegëa, Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Hey! Welcome to TSP!
SibDis

(01-06-2016, 12:22 PM)Siberian Wrote: Hey! Welcome to TSP!
Hello there Siberian, I don't recall we have met before, but it's a pleasure to meet you. Say, if you don't mind me asking, do you recall hearing of the name, Kemi?

(01-08-2016, 04:16 AM)Tyegëa Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 12:22 PM)Siberian Wrote: Hey! Welcome to TSP!
Hello there Siberian, I don't recall we have met before, but it's a pleasure to meet you.  Say, if you don't mind me asking, do you recall hearing of the name, Kemi?

Outside of seeing your posts on the forums I have not.
I'm Siberian Districts, the MoA of this region.
SibDis

I've sent you a PM responding to you, Siberian, because I don't know what the policy is on chatting on Consulate threads Tounge

Greetings to The South Pacific! My name is Sentinel Optik and I am the new DEN attache assisting Lt. Tyegëa in representing us to your glorious region.

I am still new to the diplomatic game so you will hopefully forgive any gaffes I make, and it is my desire that during this assignment I will learn a great deal about The South Pacific.

I hope to see you all around, both within the consulate and in the spammy areas of the boards open to diplomats Smile

Welcome!

A formal apology and an investigation

It has come to our attention very recently that a relatively new member of DEN has been sending out unauthorised recruitment TGs using stamps, having purchased USD$130.00 worth of them in order to achieve medals gained for recruitment.  This is completely unacceptable on said new member's part, and he has been removed from the main Skype chat, pending punishment from the High Command for his unsanctioned and unauthorised actions.

DEN, as a region, has a system where manually recruiting new members of the game is encouraged by the High Command for anyone to conduct.  However, this system does not, in any way, endorse or permit the recruitment of any party beyond new members of the game, which means that we do not send out WA campaign TGs or the like.

DEN is investigating this matter, and will hopefully release a full statement in the coming days.  We apologise for this unexpected turn of events.

This consulate has been closed due to the deletion of its region.