We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

APC HQ

Alliance for the Preservation of the Coalition
           Welcome to the APC! We are a political party that was founded in early 2016. In our early days, our sole mission was to protect and preserve the Coalition, in those days, we were known as ARC during the days of the Transitional Government when we tried to keep the Coalition alive after it was dissolved. In today's TSP, however, we still have the same fundamental goal, but now our newer mission as a party is to prevent toxicity, abuse of power, encourage adherence to the laws of TSP, increase transparency, and heck, even have a bit of fun in the process. We strive to do this through active involvement in the Assembly, getting party members elected to various government positions, and endorsing people who we feel share our parties mission in elections. Our membership group is diverse, we have people who have only recently come to TSP, and those who have been here for many years! We have those who haven't yet been elected to the government, and those who have and currently are serving in government! Feel free to read our party platform and party charter in the two links below. If you interested in joining please post here and we would be happy to let you in, so long as you are a legislator! If you have any questions whatsoever about the party or anything, in general, we would love to answer those for you. Thanks and welcome to the APC HQ!

Members:
Current Members:
  • Omega
  • Gordon Freeman
  • Spenty- Chair of the APC
  • Ausstan
Past Members: 
  • Griffindor13
  • Drall
  • Ryccia
  • Zak6858
  • Lavoret
  • Punchwood
  • USoVietnam
  • Imkicha
  • Qvait
  • Muncipio de Neiva
  • Rikutso/Katie
  • AwesomeSaucer
  • Yuno
  • Amerion
  • rolandarmstrong
  • Pronoun
  • Sword00
APC Discord Channel! (Anyone can join it!)
"A coitionibus in servator"
The Great Seal of the APC
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

As founder of the ARC, this political party is renamed to the Alliance for the Preservation of the Coalition or APC. Smile
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I will happily stay in this party.
I formally nominate Ryccia as chair of the APC.
Has Been
What's Next?

Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

APC officially supports a Bill of General Amnesty for all members of the previous Cabinet with the exception of former Delegate Hileville.
Has Been
What's Next?

Hello members of APC (not really sure who all that is but I am still here!), I would like to announce that we will be opening up nominations for our parties support in the upcoming election. So if you would like to run and plan on registering once that process begins, AND you believe in supporting and protecting the coalition we would want you to be our nominee! Just post below with your name, and the position you are seeking and we can work you into our nomination process.
Has Been
What's Next?

You would probably want to clarify what "supporting the Coalition" means for your party. That would be a good way to attract people who agree with your views.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(02-11-2016, 11:46 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: You would probably want to clarify what "supporting the Coalition" means for your party. That would be a good way to attract people who agree with your views.

Thanks Kris! I'll try to get Ryccia to work on that with me.
Has Been
What's Next?

Depending on that definition I might as well join! Tounge

<33

Hello all! So Ryccia will be resigning as Chairman effective immediately. I will be taking over the role as chairman untill elections are held for party chair. So in the meantime I have begun work on APC's platform and I expect to post it by the end of today (UTC-6).
Has Been
What's Next?

(02-11-2016, 11:46 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: You would probably want to clarify what "supporting the Coalition" means for your party. That would be a good way to attract people who agree with your views.

(02-12-2016, 09:25 AM)rhinotaz Wrote: Depending on that definition I might as well join! Tounge

Due to request the following if APC's platform (I will add this up top):

Our mission as a party is to preserve the coalition by preventing toxicity, abuse of power, and by encouraging adherence to the laws of TSP. We do this through active involvement in the Assembly, trying to get party members elected, joining the government institutions of TSP, and working to make the government responsive to citizens needs, regional issues and international threats.
Has Been
What's Next?