We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Unibot

This is re-posted from the Private Halls of the Assembly, because Kringalia indicated the Assembly is not the appropriate venue.

The administrative team has been presented with evidence by Astarial, and perhaps by others, regarding Unibot's sexual harassment of female NationStates players. This same evidence saw Unibot banned from the off-site forum of The Rejected Realms, as well as their IRC channel, by their admins who also happen to be game moderators (Crazy girl and Sedgistan). He is already permanently banned from TSP's IRC channel.

Why has no action been taken against Unibot's ability to access and post on this forum, which is giving him access to future potential harassment victims? Is the admin team still deliberating, or have you decided action won't be taken, and if the latter, why?

Cormac, as I posted in IRC, I'm waiting for the OK to pass on the information I was given. I don't want to do it without the expressed permission of the person who gave it to me.

Unfortunately, I've been busy on not able to reach out. As soon as I can, things will get decided.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Okay. That contradicts what Kringalia said in the Private Halls of the Assembly, but all right then.

Not really. I said that we would make a determination once the evidence was duly examined. Tsu is very rightly waiting for permission to share the evidence with the whole team. Only then can we have a full debate about what these revelations involve for our forum community.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

You could have been a bit less vague though Kris, which probably would have headed off this whole thing from the get go.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Any progress on this? Just want to know.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Kris and I discussed yesterday. We're still gathering information, but working on it.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Good
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

(02-11-2016, 06:14 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Good

<33

The admin team has had this for two weeks now, and I know what kind of evidence they've been given. What is the delay?
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]