We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

New plugins added :D

A few new plugins have been added, to make your forum experience better!

MyAlerts: This plugin can be customized to alert you whenever things relevant to you happen, like somebody quotes your post or mentions your name. The alerts are completely customizable on the settings page.

Mentions: Paired with MyAlerts, mentions is basically like Facebook or Twitter-- you @name (or @"Complex Name") somebody, and they're alerted to the post. It's a useful way to get somebody's attention without IM or PM.

Likes: Agree with a post, or think it's just a real quality post, but don't really have anything to add to the thread? Now you can like posts!

Yes! Great job!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

This is amazing! Awesomelicious job! Happywide

<33

funny feats but not really necessary. though, let em have fun.

I think the Alerts (X) part doesn't blend well with the Square theme, particularly with my ACP/ModCP/UserCP buttons. It pushes them downwards, outside the blue bar where they should be.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Use the better theme Smile

I'll tinker with the Square theme when I have some free time

(Ps this is why having multiple themes sucks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ew. Square theme. Kill it before it lays eggs. Tounge

<33

I really dislike the default theme. Square is much more elegant. >_>
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(02-10-2016, 05:06 PM)rhinotaz Wrote: Ew. Square theme. Kill it before it lays eggs. Tounge

WAS?

ANSCHLUSS
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I'm not sure how to put this... the default theme just looks like a random forum on the web, while the square theme looks like someone put thought into designing it. It could just be I hate the font for the default theme.

Either way, the new plugins are amazing.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]