We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

This post was last modified by... wait, what?!

Why have all the first few posts in the Map of the South Pacific thread (http://tspforums.xyz/thread-241-post-4854.html#pid4854) been somehow edited by the United States of Catalonia? And why does that not change when I edit the posts myself? '-'

<33

Yeah, I'd noticed that one a few days ago. It might be an issue with the recent host move. Similar to how the same thread here has a different URL number in x10, if you check.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Mhm. Well, I was just pretty confused. Thanks! Smile

<33

At least that's what we think is going on. But rest assured that nobody is misplaced editing powers. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

If you ever see this happen to a thread edited *after* the move from x10, please let me know! Otherwise, yeah, I think this is just a bug in the software MyBB had for merging databases.

Ok that's good, because there was one post I made somewhere that was edited by some guy that had only made something like 4 posts on here...
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(02-12-2016, 02:28 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: Ok that's good, because there was one post I made somewhere that was edited by some guy that had only made something like 4 posts on here...

Gave me a real scare. Thought the map was high-jacked. Tounge

<33