We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Political Party List

Hello all! So I have realized there is no clear list of what political parties exist in TSP, who leads them and what their platform is. So right here I plan on creating in the next post a list of all political parties located here in TSP just fill out the following form: 

Code:
[b] Party Name:[/b]
[b]Chair:[/b]
[b]Vice Chair[/b]:
[b]Platform and anything else we should know:[/b]

And here is a change of information request form:

Code:
[b]Information to be changed:[/b]
[b]Date party adopted change:[/b]
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

This is the list:
Quote:Party name: Alliance for the Preservation of the Coalition
Party Chair: @Omega
Party Vice Chair: @Zak6858
Platform and anything else: A party that stands for freedom and equal justice for all. Platform is here party structure is here and to join just post saying you want to here.
Quote:Party Name: The Island League
Chair: N/A
Vice Chair: N/A
Platform and anything else we should know: A party of equals, without a chair or any sort of leadership. Review the platform here, and apply here.
Has Been
What's Next?

Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

-Larry Party (We have booze!) added
-Alliance for Protection of the Coalition added
-Zak6858 is added as APC Vice Chair
-Larry Party removed
-TIL Added
-APC updated
Has Been
What's Next?

I don't think there are any parties right now...
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Party Name: Larry Party (We have booze!)
Chair: Larry
Vice Chair: Tazzy
Platform and anything else we should know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8HO6hba9ZE

<33

Mmm.
We should have a party whose platform is less Assembly politics, more roleplaying focus and better gameside relations.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(02-12-2016, 10:51 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Mmm.
We should have a party whose platform is less Assembly politics, more roleplaying focus and better gameside relations.

Holy crap, yes.

<33

I'm...actually kinda serious about this.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(02-12-2016, 11:40 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I'm...actually kinda serious about this.

Well once you have the info I will happily include it in the list of parties.
Has Been
What's Next?

(02-12-2016, 11:40 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I'm...actually kinda serious about this.
If you made it I would probably support it, because going for MoRA.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy: