We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Results
Exclamation 
February 2016 Special Elections

[Image: q2ssVqF.png]

Results

The votes in this special election have been cast, counted, and in some cases counted again. My apologies for the delay.

In the vote for Delegate & Vice Delegate, Tsunamy & Drugged Monkeys surpasses Re-Open Nominations in support 27 to 4 (even if you discard Punchwood's one vote - then 26 to 4) and Wolf & Mall 29 to 2. Tsunamy is therefore elected Delegate and Drugged Monkeys, Vice Delegate.

In the vote for Chair of the Assembly, Awe surpasses Re-Open Nominations in support 29 to 1 and is therefore elected Chair of the Assembly.

In the vote for Minister of Foreign Affairs, Farengeto surpasses HEM in support 16 to 14 (even if you discard muller1406's one vote - then 15 to 14) and Re-Open Nominations 22 to 8. Farengeto is therefore elected Minister of Foreign Affairs.

In the vote for Minister of the Army, Resentine surpasses Re-Open Nominations in support 25 to 5 and is therefore elected Minister of the Army.

In the vote for Minister of Regional Affairs, Punchwood surpasses Cathalea in support 21 to 7; Zak6858 (if they are considered an option), 24 to 4, and Re-Open Nominations 21 to 7. (If one discards the 3 votes that only listed preferences for Punchwood and Re-Open Nominations, Punchwood surpasses Cathalea in support 18 to 7; Zak6858 21 to 4; and Re-Open Nominations 18 to 7.) Punchwood is therefore elected Minister of Regional Affairs.

What about Craziest Person? Tounge

<33

Reporting those results would be...insane.

Can I declare myself the winner, then? I really wanna know the winner. x3

<33

Aye, especially considering I voted for Belgium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

You voted for KoA, Henn. Tounge

<33

I changed my vote later on.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Oh.

The entire population of humans and the younger half of dogs of Belgium.

Tounge

<33

Yee. That should win by default, no one else here voted for millions of people.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

I won. Because I say so. o3o

<33