We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

DEN and Cimmeria deleted

As it hasn't been heard much, I'll say it myself. Den and Cimmeria has got their regions deleted, including their invaded ones by the NS mods because they have been using a script that breaks the rules called "Predator".

More information is here:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic...ffedc7823a

Ja. Victory!

I detest raiding regions. Terrorizing poor little regions!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Wow, this is quite something.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(04-03-2016, 05:25 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Ja. Victory!

I detest raiding regions. Terrorizing poor little regions!

Yeah, how about we don't gloat?
Many main nations were deleted and people who didn't do anything wrong were punished as well. Members of DEN who just piled or didn't use Predator lost their region to something they had no control over, unlike a raid.
SibDis

It's very unlikely that people who did no wrong were punished. It's far more likely they're just lying. Those in DEN were benefiting off the products of Predator, regardless if they personally used the tool or not. The nature of Predator means few people had to use it, but when they did it benefited many. Raiders in DEN and Cimmeria should've thought to ask why their timing was crazily successful, and it strikes me as very unlikely that there wasn't some kind of knowledge that it wasn't just luck or really good math.

(04-04-2016, 12:22 PM)sandaoguo Wrote: It's very unlikely that people who did no wrong were punished. It's far more likely they're just lying.

Gloating still gets people nowhere. And besides, a new group will come to fill the vacuum soon enough. Always has happened, always will. No celebrations for a never-ending battle, imo.

*Note: Staunch neutral*
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

A new group, sure. But probably not one that can raid as successfully Tounge

Or abuse banned scripts as much. Tounge

<33

I think TBH may be a potential successor. After all, they are big, and a little famous.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Probably TBH. But definitely more of an 'honorable' raider group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator