We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Which side do you support?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Creation
13.33%
2 13.33%
Evolution
86.67%
13 86.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Creation or Evolution

Which one are ya?
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Obviously evolution.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I will not say to maintain the values of acceptance and friendship in The South Pacific.

Jk lol evolution anytime.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I'll go with the one backed by the entire scientific community and a huge quantity of evidence proving its veracity, that is, evolution.

EDIT: I don't know if there is a God/gods, but if he/she/it exists, I think maybe he started or influences the process, but most of it is run by natural selection.
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

My point of view is that God influenced evolution.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

I support the theory, but I don't support Darwin's version of it.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

Creation including evolution.

By that I mean, I believe in a God who created the universe and is in complete control of all its processes and assets, so that nothing happens that is not either directed by him or allowed by him.

In which case, things like the big bang and the process of evolution by natural selection are merely the outward observable expressions of the ongoing work of creation.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

I just think it was creation by what the Bible says. And then there was some evolutions along the way.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

I believe we're all just in a really, really long George RR Martin book.
SibDis

Evolution. Sure, there's a chance that some supreme being CREATED the universe, but, given the trillions upon trillions of stars and planets out there(including the many we've discovered that could house life as we know it), I don't think that any being would come up with the idea to create some wierd, bipedal creatures with funny looking appendages. Especially one that can control time and space.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi