We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Should Buzz News TSP Retunr?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should Buzz News TSP Return?

I won't be the MoRA at the end of this term, therefore I won't have a clear obligation to write for the SJ. I can't decided if I want to continue writing for the SJ or if I should return to the private media so I think I'll ask you guys what you think.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

I'd say keep writing for the SJ, to begin with.

I think in either case, TSP wins. A free press is what matters, no matter if it's backed by the MoRA or not. Having different sources reduces the risk of corruption and gives members better coverage, as the paradigms are different (SPN does a good job of bringing the day-to-day info, while SJ works on the bigger in-depth things - if buzz news gives a third format, then all the better!).
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Thanks for the compliment on SPN @Roavin!
You should do what you want to do and I think it would be great for us no matter what.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

But if you did want to join the private media sector, SPN is always hiring.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021