We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

APC: Endorsment

I don't know if I should create this thread but with nominations now closed and the party agreeing on endorsing a candidate for each role should we perhaps start?
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Let go! Members Zak and Punchwood receive endorsements on the ground of being members. That's a decision I am making as chair. All members are strongly encouraged to vote for them in their election.
PM and CoA we need to reach an agreement on who we want (by Tuesday night CDT)
MoMA is uncompetitive
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

And members should feel free to create an APC thread when they think it is needed.
Has Been
What's Next?

Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I feel that for CoA, we should endorse Awe, My reasoning is a bit biased, but he is the only chair I have known since I rejoined TSP after inactivity, besides, he has done a good job to my standards. For PM, DM because he is the only one that has put out a campaign, I will be open to endorsing the other if/when his campaign is released.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016

Okay. I have a personal issue with Bel (me and him don't always get along) so I will relieve myself from the CoA primary
Has Been
What's Next?

@Zak6858 would you accept the endorsement? If not I will recommend we give it to Roavin.
Has Been
What's Next?

Of course I would accept lol. So do we vote for who the party endorses?
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Yep! I'm going DM for PM on the grounds of he has done a lot of good work as VD and he will be quite dedicated. He was also a key part of the effort to take back the region from Himeville so from a party standpoint he is the embodiment of the mission.
Awe for CoA because Bel is so anti-party. I will say that Awe is TIL but as I have said I want to work with them so I will be fine if they get a member elected.
Has Been
What's Next?

(06-06-2016, 06:05 PM)Omega Wrote: He was also a key part of the effort to take back the region from Himeville so from a party standpoint he is the embodiment of the mission.

I know I'm not a member of the party but I feel obligated to correct you on this. DM was never one of the major leaders of the opposition against Hileville. I think he opposed it but he was never one of our key members. The leaders of it were always mainly members of the CSS such as myself, Tsu and Kris.

(06-06-2016, 07:06 PM)Farengeto Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 06:05 PM)Omega Wrote: He was also a key part of the effort to take back the region from Himeville so from a party standpoint he is the embodiment of the mission.

I know I'm not a member of the party but I feel obligated to correct you on this. DM was never one of the major leaders of the opposition against Hileville. I think he opposed it but he was never one of our key members. The leaders of it were always mainly members of the CSS such as myself, Tsu and Kris.

I would beg you to ask Tsu, Kris, GR, and anyone else who was heavily involved to verify this statement. Even Omega
This is very much incorrect.
Semi-Unretired