We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Journalism Support Service

Journalism Support Service

The Ministry of Regional Affairs is dedicated to ensuring a free and vibrant press in our region. This includes not only government press sources (such as the Southern Journal), but also private press sources (such as SPN). In order to aid the presence, quality, and outreach of private news sources, the Ministry offers its services free of charge to any news source related to the South Pacific.

Services currently offered

Proofreading

Game-side Promotion

To use one of the services on offer, get in touch in any of the following ways:
  • Post in this thread
  • Write to us in #regional-affairs on the South Pacific Discord server
  • Write to us in #tsp-mora on irc.esper.net
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Can I join the RA staff as a proofreader? I suppose my Major in English would be sufficient qualifications

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

(07-09-2016, 07:18 AM)Awe Wrote: Can I join the RA staff as a proofreader? I suppose my Major in English would be sufficient qualifications

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

While I'm sure that your Major in English would qualify you to be a proof-reader, a degree in English does not mean that you know how to spell. I mean while I may not have a degree in English I did get high qualifications in the subject yet I would never volunteer to be a proof-reader as I can't spell due to my dyslexia. Yet that does not prevent me from thinking critically. I just wanted to point that out, I'm not doubting either your proof-reading skills or your English skills.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

What
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

^My thoughts exactly
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

What just happened?
In other news SPN is very excited that the MoRA will be providing resources to private news services. Just as question will JSS be providing a service to check for bias?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

(07-09-2016, 06:52 PM)Zak6858 Wrote: What

You need a question mark after that.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

That monologue was unnecessary and irrelevant, I personally feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

So is there some JSS HQ I should direct my questions to?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021