We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The High Court Wants YOU!
Exclamation 

Think You Could Be The Next Justice?

Hello The South Pacific:

The High Court has decided to hold an open application process for a position on the Pool of Justices.

I invite anyone interested to sign-up in this thread. If you are worried about a lack of experience, no problem; we will work together to practice and get you up to speed.

A few conditions must be met:
-All interested must have legislator status
-All interested must not be involved in the executive (Minister, Deputy Minister, or any other executive appointment)

All you have to do is fufill the requirements above and state your intent below.
Once the 'application' is complete, there will be a small series of examinations to test your qualifications (that is to say, your ability to preside).

Thank you.
#EC4Lyfe

I'm always happy to lend a hand.
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

I would like to join.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Put my name in the hat
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I would like to be considered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

I'd like to apply too.

I may as well put my hat into the ring.

Me

If this is still open I would also lik to place my name in the application

If the court would allow I wish to submit the following to the court in regards to court applicants.
It is in my personal belief that @Wario Toad 32 Does not have the needed experience, knowledge, or demeanor to be a pool justice. I believe that his selection onto this esteemed court would be a step in the worst direction possible for the principle of the rule of law.
Thank you.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021