We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The House of Lampshades Discussion Thread

This thread exists for author commentary and reader discussion and feedback, should any be required.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

That pic is <3
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

What would we do without our MoMA to draw us pretty pictures?
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

8/10 specificly requires more spooky scary skeletons that shiver down your spine. Tounge
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

I'll remember to include them in a later episode. Tounge

Unconsciousness cliche
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(09-06-2016, 07:27 AM)Zak6858 Wrote: Unconsciousness cliche

I don't think I ever said it was going to be brimming with originality. Tounge

Episode One is up. Let me know what you think.

<3
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

I'm confused
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy: