We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

SPN Public Opinion Poll #2

SPN Poll #2
That's right, we're doing it again

This is the link to our second public opinion poll! We need as many people as possible to answer, and answer honestly. We want our approval rating scores to actually mean something so the more people who respond, the more accurate they are.
You can respond for 5 days, at wich point, I will close the poll. Happy polling!
Also, we will give me and PJ Raven (we suspect he won't loose the disapproval vote) a one month buffer before they are polled on (to let us do some stuff). We will be included in the October Election polling, to try to get a base approval rating for us.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

SPN Poll #2
The Results

Alright before you get the all-important approval ratings, here is some demographics on the polling sample.

25 people responded.
18 of them are legislators
Only 1 is employed by the MoFA
8 are employed by the MoRA or a private news organization
9 are members of the SPSF
6 are members of the APC and 2 are members of TIL

And now for the results. In parentheses, I will include the change from their previous score. these are ranked from highest rating to lowest.

1. PM Drugged Monkeys- 80.42 (7.92)
  2. MoMA Imki- 79.57 (.31)
  3. MoRA Roavin- 76.8 (.5)
  4. Delegate Tsunamy- 76.4 (-4.34)
  5. LC Seraph- 69.17 (-1.21)
  6. LC Belschaft- 57.92 (-5.78)
  7. MoFA Glen (Sandaoguo)- 47.92 (-9.94)
  8. LC Punchwood- 39.17 (-11.57)
The average change in poll numbers was -3.01. We will be getting approval rating for the CoA, Permanent Justice, LC and Delegate in the October election polling.
And as always here are the full results and please do share any findings you may discover right here! Thanks!
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021