We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Request for Subforum for TIL

Dear Chair of the Assembly,

The political party "The Island League" is an extant political party as per Article 1 of the Political Parties Act, currently counting four members and having been founded for political and electoral purposes as can be seen here.

"The Island League" is eligible for benefits as per Article 3 Section 1, as a public membership roster has been posted here, and multiple candidates from the party have been candidates for cabinet elections in the past year (for example, Roavin's candidacy as Minister of Military Affairs in the October 2016 cabinet elections). 

I, Roavin, swear to be a representative of "The Island League" in good faith and hereby request a subforum in its name as per Article 3, Section 2 of the Political Parties Act.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Bump.

Sorry, but I am not CoA, so I'd rather let Omega return and determine what's going to happen
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Yeah, absolutely understandable of course! Thanks for the reply Smile

Approved. TIL is now eligible for a subforum.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021