We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Hello

Hi, I'm Vallaville

Welcome to the forums, Valaville! I'm Erinor on the RMB and I'm in charge of welcoming and getting people involved, so it's a pleasure to see you here.

*hands over a lampshade*

Feel free to lurk and see what's going on, or lap straight in with the spam games in the 'Hall of Spam'.

If you want to chat and ask questions, try the 'Regional Chat' link at the top to take you to our awesome Discord server.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

@Seraph, you're not putting your guide on there? I thought it was pretty awesome.

@Vallaville, if you're interested, the guide is here.
The rest Seraph pretty much covered, I think.
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]