We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

This is half not knowing what Im doing, and half a hello

Gonna be frank, I have no idea what I'm doing on this site, but I mean, hi! Anyone know what we're supposed to do once we register?
Boy, I am a sucker for innuendo at the wrong times.  Tounge

Welcome!

I advise joining the Regional Chat.
The rest depends on what your interests are; check out the different parts of the forum if you aren't sure what your interests are. A good guide by Erinor (@Seraph here on the forums) can be found here. As mentioned in the guide, you should apply to join the World Assembly (WA) if you haven't already, and endorse Tsunamy and Drugged Monkeys.

(11-12-2016, 11:47 PM)Squirpz Wrote: Gonna be frank, I have no idea what I'm doing on this site, but I mean, hi! Anyone know what we're supposed to do once we register?

Welcome to the region! It depends on what you like. Do you like writing, nation-building, chatting or gameplay?

(11-13-2016, 01:46 AM)Anapol Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 11:47 PM)Squirpz Wrote: Gonna be frank, I have no idea what I'm doing on this site, but I mean, hi! Anyone know what we're supposed to do once we register?

Welcome to the region! It depends on what you like. Do you like writing, nation-building, chatting or gameplay?

I read the guide by Erinor, and the military part of the region seems kind of interesting, so I guess that would fall under gameplay? Honestly though, I'll go where there's demand, lol.

(11-13-2016, 01:25 AM)Pronoun Wrote: Welcome!

The rest depends on what your interests are; check out the different parts of the forum if you aren't sure what your interests are. A good guide by Erinor (@Seraph here on the forums) can be found here. As mentioned in the guide, you should apply to join the World Assembly (WA) if you haven't already, and endorse Tsunamy and Drugged Monkeys.
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Hi, Squirpz and welcome to the forums!

*hands over a lampshade*

Don't worry of everything seems a bit overwhelming to begin with, take your time and get to know everyone in the Regional Chat. Lurk in the forums and see what's going on, or lap straight in. It's up to you, but there'll always be someone to answer your questions and explain what's going on if it gets confusing. Smile

Since you've expressed an interest, the military stuff is found in the security section of the forums (near the bottom) under the name South Pacific Special Forces. If you have any questions, speak to Roavin on Discord (the chart server).
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(11-13-2016, 02:06 AM)Squirpz Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 01:25 AM)Pronoun Wrote: Welcome!

Awesome! Thank you so much!

You're welcome!
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]