We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Greetings from Vandervan!

Greetings!
I absolutely love politics and I am very passionate about discussing and debating political ideology in a friendly and spirited manner.
I also, enjoy cute anime series and I absolutely love memes.
I am relatively new to this region. I am very eager to jump right into the politics of the South Pacific. This brings me to an important question that I have for the leadership here:
When will my Legislator application be accepted? I have submitted it more than a week ago and I am getting very anxious on waiting for a reply.
In conclusion, I look forward to getting to know everyone here. Also, if any of you would like to know about any of my political ideologies, I will gladly discuss them with you. Also, if you want to discuss current events in the real world, I would love to do that as well. Just send me a personal message if you want to do either of those things. Smile

Welcome! Your legislator application should be approved soon. What kind of memes do you like?