We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[withdrawn] Why not Herp? | Herp for Delegate
Heart 
My Plan for TSP is simple:

One: Get Out Of Coalition Against the Ideology of Nazism (CAIN).

The problems with CAIN's Nazi Collaborator definitions is that it is too vague. 

Quote:"Nazi Collaborator: A region recognized by CAIN as a region that assists in furthering the agenda of, and/or shares core beliefs with, Nazism and/or Nazi Regions."

Folks, this means that people can get raided beacuse they did something that CAIN didn't like can will get raided indiscriminately.

Infact, people have.

Believe me folks, TSP should never have got involved. Looks good on paper, not good in practice.

It is time to leave until they fix there Nazi Collaborator problem.

Two: Make an embassy with Angels of Derp

These guys are cool. 

#Whynotherp #FeelTheHerp
- Winner of 'Most Energetic Campaign' in the June 2016 TSP elections.
- Winner of the Best Overall RMB poster and [b]Best RMB Welcomer of the The South Pacific Coconut Awards, 2017[/b]
- Craziest Person of the June 2017 Cabinet 
- STARS Commander 

- APC -  normal member/The undisputed king of all silliness, eternal ruler and God Emperor of APC
- Swan Knight or something
 Cob Award Winner: Top-50 most endorse buttons clicked
- Regional Leda Award Winner: Top-50 highest average endorsement count

Um, it's better to fix a problem then just ditch it. Don't be a Trump.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(01-02-2017, 05:57 PM)Zak6858 Wrote: Um, it's better to fix a problem then just ditch it. Don't be a Trump.

I keep on hearing talk on "They are going to fix it".

So far, no one has done something to fix it. It's been months, no fix in sight.

We will leave and come back, when it is fixed.
- Winner of the Best Overall RMB poster and [b]Best RMB Welcomer of the The South Pacific Coconut Awards, 2017[/b]
- STARS Commander 

- APC -  normal member/The undisputed king of all silliness, eternal ruler and God Emperor of APC

(01-02-2017, 06:06 PM)Gordon Freeman Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 05:57 PM)Zak6858 Wrote: Um, it's better to fix a problem then just ditch it. Don't be a Trump.

How about you fix it? The Delegate has basically nothing to do as it is, I am sure you can do it.
CAIN is doing good about getting rid of this right wing nonsense.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

(01-02-2017, 06:16 PM)Zak6858 Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 06:06 PM)Gordon Freeman Wrote:

How about you fix it? The Delegate has basically nothing to do as it is, I am sure you can do it.
CAIN is doing good about getting rid of this right wing nonsense.

Why should I fix it? Not my responsibility to fix CAIN. Only my responsibility to get out of organizations that have flaws in them.
- STARS Commander 

The current powers of the delegate would not allow you to do what your platform proposes. You can campaign for it within the assembly, of course, but any legislator could do that.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

(01-02-2017, 06:44 PM)Seraph Wrote: The current powers of the delegate would not allow you to do what your platform proposes.  You can campaign for it within the assembly, of course, but any legislator could do that.

Actuality it can, CAIN Treaty says :

Quote:2. Membership Administration

(g) Any signatory may opt-out of ratifying amendments to CAIN. After doing so, they will no longer be considered a signatory. 

I will opt so hard out of the ratifying amendments to CAIN that it will make your head spin.
- STARS Commander 

You will opt out huge, don't ya?
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

(01-02-2017, 06:48 PM)Gordon Freeman Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 06:44 PM)Seraph Wrote: The current powers of the delegate would not allow you to do what your platform proposes.  You can campaign for it within the assembly, of course, but any legislator could do that.

Actuality it can, CAIN Treaty says :

Quote:2. Membership Administration

(g) Any signatory may opt-out of ratifying amendments to CAIN. After doing so, they will no longer be considered a signatory. 

I will opt so hard out of the ratifying amendments to CAIN that it will make your head spin.

Herp — I think what is being said is that it's not solely within the delegate's purview. The entire government is responsible for this treaty.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

(01-02-2017, 06:52 PM)GI-Land Wrote: You will opt out huge, don't ya?

It will be the greatest, YUUGEST opt out ever, believe me.
- STARS Commander