We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

100 Post Story: You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because...

Rules:

This is a 100 post short story. Each poster adds a line. Post 100 ends the story. Have fun Smile
-

You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because...

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

a unicorn replaced the RandomGuy as a waiter.
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

The unicorn snorts at you and says, "What are you looking at? Never seen a unicorn mixing drinks before?"

Escade

Delegate | Vice Delegate 
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I answered, still surprised, "Uhm....No?"
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because a unicorn replaced the RandomGuy as a waiter. The unicorn snorts at you and says, "What are you looking at? Never seen a unicorn mixing drinks before?"

"Well, this isn't a museum. Order or leave" answers the unicorn, rolling its eyes.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

You walk into the Lampshade Bar and Grill and gasp because a unicorn replaced the RandomGuy as a waiter. The unicorn snorts at you and says, "What are you looking at? Never seen a unicorn mixing drinks before?"

"Well, this isn't a museum. Order or leave" answers the unicorn, rolling its eyes.

"Ok....uhm.....I'll take a BBQ-Burger and a SPIT, please."
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)

The unicorn says, "That'll be right up. Hey you want to try something new." It shows you something sparkly...

Escade

Delegate | Vice Delegate 
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

The unicorn says, "That'll be right up. Hey you want to try something new." It shows you something sparkly...

"Uhhh.....sure."
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)

"Uhhh.....sure."

"Good... Good...", the unicorn replies thoughtfully.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

"Uhhh.....sure."

"Good... Good...", the unicorn replies thoughtfully.

It goes into the kitchen and...
Signed
Gianluca IV

TSPedia-Author

Aurora Markatt (Maura)