We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

My Letter to the Assembly

Greetings to all,

I thank you all. Despite our faulty administration, I still believe I did something. 

Yet, I feel guilty. There are no excuses for this. None.

I am ashamed to have delayed votes, editing, etc. I am truly responsible for part of this. I truly am. I was an incompetent fool, a stupid idiot. I truly did not deserve this. Thank you all for not screaming at my face in anger. Thank you for your patience in my incompetence.

I thank Omega and TSP for this opportunity to work here. It was an interesting experience, despite how inefficient I was. 

I ask you all to forgive me, if you can. Forgive me for my incompetence. Forgive me for all. For there is no excuse for my actions. For your concerns were more than legitimate. They were true.

And, if you don't, I deserve it.

I hope the best for the new Chair. I am sorry if you have to pick up after us. If there is anything I can do to help clean up, I'll do so willingly. I apologize. For everything.

Signed,
-Ryccia
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

No fault on you. You did this ON MOBILE, and only as deputy, and in a situation where you can't be online every day . You went above and beyond your duty here - there is no fault to be found with you.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

While you may be a deputy, in the eyes of the Assembly, it's not your responsibility. That falls on the elected official, and the blame is not given to any deputies.

Thank you for trying to keep up with duties. It's greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium