We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

IP.Board Archive Requests
Information 
If you would like to request an archived version of a thread from the old IP.Board, you may do so here. If it can be found, you'll be given a PDF of the thread.

Note that we do plan on making the old Zetaboards forum public. That would give you access to everything from 2003-2012. So please only request threads that were posted only on IP.Board.

Restrictions
You cannot request a thread from a restricted area of the forums. The Cabinet will handle publishing old threads from the restricted Cabinet forums, according to the public disclosure law. All other groups (e.g. CSS) will do the same at their own will. If you are a member of one of these groups and would like an archive, please send me a PM.

Request Format
Please use the following format for making requests. Make your requests as specific as possible. Do not request entire forums, because that will simply take too long. Instead of requesting entire forums, because you don't know which specific thread you're looking for, you can ask for a PDF of the topic list.

Code:
Forum:
Thread Title:
Thread Author:

Please allow ample time. I'm doing this as a personal courtesy, because I have a local copy of the old forums. Hopefully at some point we will be able to have a full archive available.

Archived topics will be accessible in PDF form here:

http://thesouthpacific.x10.mx/ipb_archives/

Forum: Ministry of Regional Affairs
Thread Title: Unknown, but it most likely has the word Minister in it.
Thread Author: Escade

I'm looking for the thread in the MoRA Forum that has past and present ministers and Deputies in it. It's not essential that I have it soon, but I recently remembered it existed, and would like to update it and make it accessible to the public.

I believe it was titled 'Our History' or something similar?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Archived Happywide

Awesome. Thanks Smile

Forum: Assembly
Thread Title: Judicial Reform (or something similar to that)
Thread Author: No idea

Basically I'm looking for the thread where we discussed the latest judicial reform, specifically the Senate idea
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Forum: Ministry of Regional Affairs
Thread Title: Seasons Greetings (or Merry Christmas, can't remember)
Thread Author: Awe

I was looking for a thread I posted around Christmas last year, where I wrote a Christmas greeting that led to Vibrant Coconuts being displeased.. Thanks.

EDIT: VC also made a thread in the Assembly requesting a Charter amendment to make the region secular, can I have that as well? Thanks