We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Now Hiring: Deputy MoFA and MoFA Liaisons Winter 2017 Term

Dear TSP Legislators Smile

As always I would like to ask the community for help in making my MoFA platform a reality. I am taking on a Deputy MoFA who will assist me in fulfilling my cultural policy platform. In addition, I will be taking on two liaisons who will assist with other aspects of FA this term.

A Deputy MoFA should not hold other positions in TSP government and must disclose any positions held with other governments.  Ideally, deputy MoFA candidates will already have some interaction with other regions. In addition, you should be able to identify the ways you wish to support my platform:

[Image: pFhbRdR.png]

Putting the Fun Back into Foreign Affairs

Hi Smile

It’s me Escade!  I would like to be the Minister of Foreign Affairs for The South Pacific this term. I’ve held various positions in TSP, helped represent TSP at two NS World Fairs, and conducted the first inter-regional games between TSP and several other feeders, sinkers and UCRS.  My view on Foreign Affairs is centered on an emphasis on cultural policy.

My vision for this term is:

1. First and foremost, TSP and regional affairs are central to the region.  I’ve always believed this and always promoted this. Therefore, as MoFA I will do my best to advertise all of the wonderful things our region does on a regular basis including our flourishing writers, artists, role players, gamers and others. For example, I love how Seraph\Erinor has started The Southern Pioneer and think that innovative projects like that need to be promoted outside of the region both as a part of a showcase but also as tool to bring talented people together.
  2. Then, I would like to expand relationships with regions, particularly UCRs such as Forest, that are creative and cool places which we don’t really know about.  For example, just having interacted with members of Forest at the NSWF, I learned not only about cool spam games for our region but how extensive their region’s timeline, maps, and historical records are.  We can learn from them and share our own best sides. As MoFA I plan to meet and greet as often as I can whether through NS or Discord.
  3. The Inter-regional TSP Games have had healthy participation from our allies, our friends, and smaller regions because it takes place on NS. For those who don’t remember the games each region invited sends 2 players to participate in an Olympics style series of events (logic puzzles, teamwork posts, banner\art design, story writing, stamina, etc).  Teams are formed and people from different regions work together, talk, strategize, and bond. I’d like to make the games a regular event and a stronger way to really bring people together.
  4. Next, as Minister of Foreign Affairs I will always talk to and take advice from people including fellow and former cabinet members and former MoFA’s and believe in always dialoguing about situations.
  5. Finally, I became delegate of TSP within several months of joining and proving myself as MoRA. The region trusted me even though I was a newcomer and I negotiated with TNI and positively communicated with various allies and friends. I’m a quick learner and have valuable experience and skills that I would love to use to serve my favorite community.
This is exciting for me!  I feel like I made an impact when I previously served TSP and I am hoping to do something new and bring fun and life to MoFA Smile

xoxo,
Escade

---

You can express your interest and what aspects of the platform you can help support with below. In addition, you can always contact me via Discord.  

I would love to help people build experience so if you have a great idea or proposal relating to FA, let me know!

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Updated 3/39/2017

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs - Penguin
Liaisons - Spenty, Griffindor13, Tim, Roavin

Congratulations, let's make it a great term!  Heart

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Congrats to Penguin on their appointment!
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Danke Dear :-)

This should be fun!
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

Awesome!
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18