We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Kringle Overthrows the Coalition!

Kringle Overthrows the Coalition!

Today Delegate Kris Montresor overthrew the Coalition Government and declared himself Emperor of the South Pacific, removing all references to the previous regime from the World Factbook Entry and suppressing all dissent. Southern Journal has received reports that this suppression included an attempted ban of renowned diplomat Lord Ravenclaw and that further measures will involve the enforcement of a new endorsement cap.

So far responses appear from the general population seem to be positive, with historic former delegate LadyRebels coming out of retirement to support the new Emperor, posting on the Regional Message Board that "[Kringalia is] doing great job here". Other prominent South Pacificans like Aramanchovia and Qvait have been expressing as well their support for the new regime.

Emperor Kris Montresor has told Southern Journal that he will soon commence a massive reeducation programme for all those who do not feel comfortable with the new order, and that the South Pacific will surely become a psychotic but well-respected dictatorship under his rule.

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Did you seriously take it over or is this just you changing the theme of the TSP webpage thing.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

Look at the logo. Wink

(09-23-2014, 01:34 PM)Sandaoguo Wrote: Look at the logo. Wink

I'm glad someone noticed the logo! Tounge
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It is a psychotic, but well-respected rule right now.

Ohhh The Southern Onion! Awesome!
You are just a puppet... You have no soul!
[Image: HW5PB6l.jpg]

I thought the South was confeederite?
Strolling punster from Canada
Eat o' teh eye pie is teh one!
First member and Procrastinator in Chief of the ice creamists movement

Ohh, I like what you did there. Happywide

In all seriousness though. We have the Coalition. The East is the Confederated one.

Legal Resources: