The South Pacific
Map of the South Pacific - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Facts and Maps (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-291.html)
+---- Thread: Map of the South Pacific (/thread-241.html)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Snakeaxl - 12-21-2014

Nation in the South Pacific*: Dictatorship of Grand Valerius States
Nation name*: Grand Valerius States
Desired Plot*: 019
Capital*: Grand City of Arziovila
Location of Capital*: Center of the Island off the Coast
Customization: A river that goes through the center, a small port city in the center of the mainland named New Princeapalia.
Just south of New Princeapalia is a city named Canteran. That little Bay type thing shall be named The Bay of Capirus

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Darkstrait - 12-22-2014

Nation in the South Pacific*: Darkstrait
Nation name*: The Dark Domain
Desired Plot*: 017
Capital*: Mortum
Location of Capital*: north end of the island
Customization: a city called Necros in the southern part, a fort called Nuit Military Center somewhere

I am a citizen. If you don't believe me, check the thread.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Ryccia - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 07:14 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: Nation in the South Pacific*: Darkstrait
Desired Plot*: 109
Location of Capital*: the largest island
Customization: a city called Necros on one of the two other islands, a fort called Nuit Military Center on the other

Actually I claimed that spot first as my 2nd colony and Im a citizen so its rightfully mine.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Darkstrait - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 07:17 PM)Ryccia Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 07:14 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: Nation in the South Pacific*: Darkstrait
Desired Plot*: 109
Location of Capital*: the largest island
Customization: a city called Necros on one of the two other islands, a fort called Nuit Military Center on the other

Actually I claimed that spot first as my 2nd colony and Im a citizen so its rightfully mine.

First, I am a citizen. Second, I changed my claim to Plot 17 so as to not interfere with your claim.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Jay Coop - 12-29-2014

It's me again. I wish for another city/military base to be added: Santa Nofre, which will lie on the coast of the Abrams Bay.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - caasd - 01-01-2015

Addition to plot : Second city located on top right island - named Sapsmarsh
Addition to plot : Water between Sapsmarsh island and bottom right island - named The Channel

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Bonaugure - 01-02-2015

Nation in the South Pacific*: Bonaugure
Nation name*: Democratic Republic of Bonaugure
Desired Plot*: 043
Capital*: Daheim
Location of Capital*: At the end of the northern side of the river below the denomination "043", next to the sea.
Customization: No further customization for the moment.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Brutland and Norden - 01-03-2015

There is a new update pending, and you can access it via this link. As soon as the error gets sorted out, I will update the OP. Wink

Map is updated to post #107! Also thanks to absolutely everybody for keeping me awake while working on this.

@Ryccia, Darkstrait, Sanden:
I would just like to ask about the NS account to which we will link the secondary claim? To get a secondary claim you need another NS nation. Wink

@Henn:
Yes, the plots are not available for secondary claims.

For Clarification:
To get a second claim, you must be first a citizen, and then have another NS account to claim, in accordance to the "one NS account-one plot rule". This NS account will be linked to your secondary claim. If this secondary NS account ceases to exist or moves to another region, the secondary claim linked to it will also be removed, even if the main nation is still in TSP. It also makes it easier to track dorn nations to add and nations to prune from the map. Smile Then you must select from the list of available secondary claims/plots. We might be discussing if there is a need to open more plots for colonies/secondary claims.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - ProfessorHenn - 01-03-2015

Nation in the South Pacific*: Nation-in-the-wa-goes-here
Nation name*: Osur
Desired Plot*: Plot 038,
Capital*: Bythitrias
Location of Capital*: At base of 3 mountains, or on a river.
Customization: A thing called "No Fly Zone" covering half the plot, preferably over the main mountains/island.
Another thing called "Indica Research Facility" on the much smaller island.
A third thing called "~~~~~~" where ever you please.
A fourth thing called "Majietis Air Force Base" near Bythitrias.
A final thing called "Sylvesis Navy Base" at the ocean, or up the river a bit.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Darkstrait - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 04:21 AM)Brutland and Norden Wrote: There is a new update pending, and you can access it via this link. As soon as the error gets sorted out, I will update the OP. Wink

Map is updated to post #107! Also thanks to absolutely everybody for keeping me awake while working on this.

@Ryccia, Darkstrait, Sanden:
I would just like to ask about the NS account to which we will link the secondary claim? To get a secondary claim you need another NS nation. Wink

@Henn:
Yes, the plots are not available for secondary claims.

For Clarification:
To get a second claim, you must be first a citizen, and then have another NS account to claim, in accordance to the "one NS account-one plot rule". This NS account will be linked to your secondary claim. If this secondary NS account ceases to exist or moves to another region, the secondary claim linked to it will also be removed, even if the main nation is still in TSP. It also makes it easier to track dorn nations to add and nations to prune from the map. Smile Then you must select from the list of available secondary claims/plots. We might be discussing if there is a need to open more plots for colonies/secondary claims.

Seeing as there are exactly two colony plots left, I would say that more are needed.