The South Pacific
[OOC] Flash News - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Media (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-46.html)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Flash News (/thread-2504.html)

RE: [OOC] Flash News - Qwert - 12-05-2017

Maritime boundaries between Bruuma, GI-Land and Erinor, based on the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (approximation), for reference Smile

[Image: ickkpma.png]

RE: [OOC] Flash News - VPRB - 12-11-2017

(12-05-2017, 06:27 PM)Qwert Wrote: Maritime boundaries between Bruuma, GI-Land and Erinor, based on the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (approximation), for reference Smile

Thank you, super useful!  Cool  Could you please make also a physical map of Sereva of that size? (I tried cutting it out of the general map but I can't get a good resolution). Thank you!

RE: [OOC] Flash News - GI-Land - 12-11-2017

@VPRB What exactly is "the most western tract" that I need to circumnavigate (although that might have already have happened since my fleet is already on its way since yesterday evening)?

(12-11-2017, 10:55 AM)GI-Land Wrote: @VPRB What exactly is "the most western tract" that I need to circumnavigate (although that might have already have happened since my fleet is already on its way since yesterday evening)?

This is my idea. The minefields are being laid down to protect my maritime corridor; if your fleet departed from Atlantis they wouldn't have been in its way anyway.

RE: [OOC] Flash News - Qwert - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 09:55 AM)VPRB Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 06:27 PM)Qwert Wrote: Maritime boundaries between Bruuma, GI-Land and Erinor, based on the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (approximation), for reference Smile

Thank you, super useful!  Cool  Could you please make also a physical map of Sereva of that size? (I tried cutting it out of the general map but I can't get a good resolution). Thank you!

The resolution of the original base map isn't high enough either. I can only offer a zoom-in with higher resolution (and a minimised Ramica for more free space).

[Image: 0bEwabL.png]

(12-11-2017, 11:49 AM)VPRB Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 10:55 AM)GI-Land Wrote: @VPRB What exactly is "the most western tract" that I need to circumnavigate (although that might have already have happened since my fleet is already on its way since yesterday evening)?

This is my idea. The minefields are being laid down to protect my maritime corridor; if your fleet departed from Atlantis they wouldn't have been in its way anyway.

(Most of them) Didn't depart from Atlantis and so would've been in the way, but...like I said, perhaps you started with putting them there AFTER I've crossed this area.
Also interesting you placed them inside my EEZ, which GI-Land sees as their territory :thinking:

RE: [OOC] Flash News - Imperial Frost Federation - 12-11-2017

[Image: 2s7v1vm.jpg]
@VPRB @GI-Land
just want clarification since I had assumed that Gi-Land was operating in the lower half of the diamond towards the Erinoran EEZ in anticipation of the Ryccian invasion force before the Bruuman invasion.

Did Bruuma invade Sereva via the Gianlucian EEZ? And if so how did they evade or beat back both Frost and Gianlucan naval vessels?

(the second red line is just one of the many hypothetical routes I thought your mine layers would deploy mines until your post clarifying the mine field.

@Imperial Frost Federation

You interpreted how the Gianlucian forces reacted correctly.
Now they're additionally stationed all along the border of the Gianlucian and Bruuman EEZ.
Ships of GI-Land are mostly coming from Freudstadt (and I think everyone on here can see the possible and most logical routes for the ships to take to Sereva from there).

In light of your observations, I have rectified the minefield line (yellow) [I drew the first one quickly during lunch break and didn't think about the points you brought up]. The minefields are of course placed on selected spots along the line: it is not an uninterrupted line of mines of hundreds of kilometers, that would take months to set up.

Take into account that the maritime border is about 100 km from the coast, so it is open sea, not territorial water. Even with sophisticated sistems, it hard to control (think about modern piracy in RL). Likewise I wouldn't be able to completely block the passage between Bruuma and Plot 092, for example.

About the invasion route (in red), it passes directly from my EEZ to Erinor's.

[OOC] Flash News - Seraph - 12-26-2017

Ah, what jolly festive reading!

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk