The South Pacific
Map of the South Pacific - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Facts and Maps (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-291.html)
+---- Thread: Map of the South Pacific (/thread-241.html)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - paperguy1 - 03-19-2022

The name for plot 161 disappeared. Please re-add it.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Pētea - 03-21-2022

Iʻm a little confused as to whether or not plot 002 is claimed. The nation that claims it on the map no longer exists, and even though the nation that claims it in on the directory of nations exists, I canʻt find their exact post claiming it and the directory is prefaced with "Outdated"

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tenaunau
Name for your plot*: 001: Leeward Tenaunau 002: Windward Tenaunau
Desired plot*: 001, 002
Capital: TEHEIPUʻE
Location of capital*: In plot 002, on the large island that is closest 001. 
Customisation
[Image: IMG-8927.png]

Cities:
Taharaʻa
Hāhara

I confirm that I have:
[X] read the instructions
[X] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since
[X] given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 03-22-2022

The following 9 claims have been removed.

Key: CTE = Ceased To Exist, NIR = Not In Region.

Giala (NIR)
Tsatsayin (CTE)
Endaras (CTE)
The Ü Island (CTE)
Hotdog Republic (CTE)
Unkzier (NIR)
Taxes (CTE)
New Tayvius (CTE)
Talentia (CTE)

Currently 146/229 plots are taken (not including the pending claims, which will be added as soon as possible).

RE: Map of the South Pacific - werner - 03-23-2022

(04-13-2014, 07:46 AM)Qwert Wrote: /

(04-19-2014, 04:22 AM)Brutland and Norden Wrote: Map posted and updated! You may post in new claims now. Smile

@Aramanchovia:
#101 is already taken (for Tafuna)

@Ryccia:
Can you please supply me with the name of the secondary account for your secondary claim? It seemed to have been lost. Thanks!

@Qvait:
The map for your additions seems to have been lost. Can you post it so I can incorporate it in the next update? Thanks!

@Sanden:
#129 is not yet available for secondary claims. Smile

@Kandoo:
#87 is already claimed.

@Curacaoland:
Sorry, but Timor Verde came first for #003. Please select another plot. Smile

is #110 taken and by who?

Link to NationStates nation in the South Pacific*: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_crownea
Name for your plot*: New Krownea
Desired plot*: number #168
Capital:Kingdom Town
Location of capital*:New crownea is located at number 168 wich is south east of bailtem river actually south east on the bank there is 3 small little islandic looking formation, name one kingdom town, one Happy town and one destony city. change bailten river into Krownea lane river and place a mountain thre near the river and call it mount Falls Peak . Place New Krownea At number #168

I confirm that I have:
[x] read the instructions
[x] made sure that the plot hasn't been claimed by someone else since
[x] given each plot I claim a separate name

(Mark with X)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - paperguy1 - 03-23-2022

(03-23-2022, 09:32 AM)werner Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 04:22 AM)Brutland and Norden Wrote: Map posted and updated! You may post in new claims now. Smile

@Aramanchovia:
#101 is already taken (for Tafuna)

@Ryccia:
Can you please supply me with the name of the secondary account for your secondary claim? It seemed to have been lost. Thanks!

@Qvait:
The map for your additions seems to have been lost. Can you post it so I can incorporate it in the next update? Thanks!

@Sanden:
#129 is not yet available for secondary claims. Smile

@Kandoo:
#87 is already claimed.

@Curacaoland:
Sorry, but Timor Verde came first for #003. Please select another plot. Smile

is #110 taken and by who?

It is not taken.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Andreus - 03-24-2022

I am not here to update my plots, but to leave a question.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-03-24-08-19-15.png]
What is "The Deep"?

RE: Map of the South Pacific - GI-Land - 03-24-2022

(03-24-2022, 03:27 AM)Andreus Wrote: I am not here to update my plots, but to leave a question.

What is "The Deep"?

It's one of the deepest points, if not the deepest, on Pacifica. It's part of the trench you see there in dark blue going from North to South.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - GI-Land - 03-25-2022

@Quadralus @Lily Theadora I have added your nations. Welcome in TSP and I'll personally hope to see you in TSP RP soon too Smile

@bingsearching Plot 221 has been taken. Please resubmit your application after you have chosen a free plot.

@paperguy1 I couldn't fit all your customisations, but most of them. Hope that the result is alright for you Smile Thanks for reminding us, that a plot number was missing. I re-added it.

@Tenaunau Plot 002 is taken. While the Siculite Islands are no longer in existence (and as I just say, Ryccia doesn't seem to anymore either. I should message him about it...), Ryccia is one of the few "permanent nations" on the map. It seems, that the thread got lost during the forum restructuring a few weeks ago, but here's the post from last year announcing the results of the "permanent nation vote" by the map managers. Since I don't want to mess up your claim, I'd kindly ask you to resubmit your application with whatever plot you want to choose now, that's free.

@werner I added your nation to the best of my abilities, however I was a bit confused by you not using any land area of your plot except of those islands and also by that "Bailtem River" thing. The continent is called Bailtem. Your plot doesn't have a river and the body of water, in which the word "Bailtem" is written into, is actually an ocean, so....I hope, I did my job alright ^^ If not so, please post what I should change, at best with a picture of the desired changes attached Smile