The South Pacific
[OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-82.html)
+------ Forum: Southern Cooperation Organisation (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-158.html)
+------ Thread: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation (/thread-1520.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Jay Coop - 05-19-2016

Spelling errors in membership and observer application templates. I'm just looking out.

In membership:
Quote:STEP 3: COMMITMENT TO PRINCIPLES AND OBJECTIVES
[NATION] hereby commits to the Principles and Objectives of the Southern Cooperation Organisation as enumerated and described in Chapter I of its Charter. In signing this commitment [NATION] understand that it is subjecting itself to binding responsibilidies and therefore agrees to amend its national laws in compliance with the aforementioned Principles and Objectives and to be held to such common standards as are applied to all other members of the Southern Cooperation Organisation.

STEP 5: PROOF OF MINIMUM DEMOCRATIC STANDARDS
Check with an X if the following apply to [NATION]:
[] Holds periodic elections to select national leaders
[] Government powers are divided into an executive, a legislative and a judicial branch
[] Citizens are allowed to vote in elections without discrimination on the basis of gender or personal wealth
[] Citizens are allowed to chose their residence and enter and leave [NATION] without unreasonable restrictions
[] Foreigners are allowed to enter and leave [NATION] without unreasonable restrictions
[] Individuals are allowed to criticise the government without punishment, arrest or harrassment
[] Individuals are allowed to have their own beliefs, religious or otherwise, without restriction
[] Citizens are allowed to study in elementary school, high school and university without discrimination on the basis of gender or personal wealth
[] Citizens have access to healthcare at low cost without discrimination on the basis of gender, age, personal wealth of pre-existing conditions

In observer:
Quote:STEP 2: REQUEST OF OBSERVER STATUS
[NAME] hereby requests to the Secretariat due consideration for the status of observer to the Southern Cooperation Organisation and understands that such a position does not grant the same duties and priviledges as those of members, nor can such a position be used to exert undue influence on the Organisation, under penalty of denial or withdrawal of status.

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Kris Kringle - 05-22-2016

@Qvait: thanks!
@Hammerstar: can you please post here the map plot number of Sriwijaya?

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - rhinotaz - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 09:32 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: @Qvait: thanks!
@Hammerstar: can you please post here the map plot number of Sriwijaya?

Plot 141. All the plot numbers corresponding to each nation can be found in the directory in the Map thread. ^_^

(05-22-2016, 09:35 PM)rhinotaz Wrote: Plot 141. All the plot numbers corresponding to each nation can be found in the directory in the Map thread. ^_^

Right. Um...did I mention how lazy I am? Tounge

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Hammerstar - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 09:38 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 09:35 PM)rhinotaz Wrote: Plot 141. All the plot numbers corresponding to each nation can be found in the directory in the Map thread. ^_^

Right. Um...did I mention how lazy I am? Tounge

So lazy that it needs a major court to tell the library on how they should do their jobs

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Jay Coop - 05-22-2016

The link to the Charter in [IC] Headquarters of the Southern Cooperation Organisation goes to the nonexistent forum that we once had. Please fix.

Why are you even protesting this? It's a simple resolution that clarifies how future resolutions will be numbered. What's the damage in this?

@Qvait: I was planning on starting a Library thread with the Charter and all resolutions once my resolution passes.

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Jay Coop - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 09:46 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Why are you even protesting this? It's a simple resolution that clarifies how future resolutions will be numbered. What's the damage in this?

@Qvait: I was planning on starting a Library thread with the Charter and all resolutions once my resolution passes.

Will it include how countries voted, or is it just the number of votes for a position?

I hadn't considered it, but that's a really good idea!

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Hammerstar - 05-22-2016

I don't know, maybe Jeff can just do this.

Jeff: "Hey, this place is not neat, can you make it neater?"

Librarian: "Sure what do you want us to do?"

Jeff: "Could you file all the papers in order so that I could easily find the things in this library?"

Librarian: "I would be glad to manage it, I'll tell my subordinates to start filing it to your standard."

Jeff: "Thank you."

I don't think that this was how the conversation did go.

Jeff: "Could you reorganize this library? I find myself not being able to find the proper documents?"

Librarian: "I'll try."

Jeff: "Great! I'll file a resolution and a court meeting immediately. I'll invite all the member states in the court to discuss about this

Librarian: "Wait what? Do you know how much money it would take to organize the meeting? Can't you just tell me how to reorganize the papers?"

Jeff: "No, everything must go through the court."

Librarian: "Why? Is there a delegate that chooses the library to be disorganized?"

Jeff: "Everything must go through the court and a discussion is held for days. Even for this."

Librarian: "Really?"