The South Pacific
The Great War. - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+--- Thread: The Great War. (/thread-2922.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: The Great War - rhinotaz - 08-12-2015

*shrugs*
Whatever side was happier to give lands for temporary loyalty.

The Great War - ProfessorHenn - 08-12-2015

I'll see you on the battlefield. Tounge

Cynosurian Councillor of Brilliance

RE: The Great War - Arbiter08 - 08-12-2015

TSL didn't exist in 1949. The area was separated into 5 warring fiefdoms in 1945, but that all collapsed the year after when a massive plague hit. The plague lasted until 1951, in which the survivors banded together and formed TSL. During 1949 (Pre)TSL would be ripe for invasion since it couldn't exactly organize a military to fight back. The only issue would be keeping the invading army from being infected by the plague.

If someone does invade, they'll have to be driven off by the plague eventually, allowing TSL to form.

RE: The Great War - RandomGuy199 - 08-12-2015

Alright, right now we have Sporaltryus, Ryccia, and Noctenos on one side, and Karnetvor on the other. Undefined: Darkstrait, Sedunn, Qvait, the two halves of Resentine, Kringalia, Farengeto, Awesomiasa. 

I would need some allies; somebody with either imperial ambitions or a similar political system (constitutional monarchy).

Noctenos would be on your side, Sporaltryus will not give land to appease another nation.

Also, give me a bit and I'll develop a possible map we can use for combat.

RE: The Great War - Hammerstar - 08-13-2015

Actually, I might want to partake in this RP. Not as Hammerstar, but as a benevolent rebel organisation. Which turns out to be in Hammerstarian origin, (though they could don't know about this fact.)

Just a quick information about Hammerstar before its unveiling.

"Outsiders could not settle in the land (Plot 56), due to the cold mountains and the rough terrains. Those who gone past ran away as the striking glares of tall men and women drove them off. Those who are brave enough to stay, have been given wealth and transportation to find a settlement elsewhere, and to shut their mouths (Most of them settled to neighbouring cultures like Qvait and Kringalia.)."

So this rebel organisation shall partake a role in this war. In this war, I presume there shall be genocide, I shall therefore play as the people that'll save and secure the population and cultural heritages from genocide and destruction from racial supremacy. My characters shall fight against all sides of the war.

This rebel organisation is formed by Colin Pendragon II, the monarch of Hammerstar, at that time. Hearing from his spies that a war was brewing outside the borders of Hammerstar. Colin Pendragon has made a decision to safeguard every single men and women entangled by this silly little war.

The rebel organisation shall be led by these three people

Chief, Ex-Murderer and Convicted Felon
Anthony Herzen
[Image: FmlUKyJl.jpg]

Second in Command, Steamlanndian Engineer
Xanderbilt Stonefeather
[Image: dHq7q5Gl.jpg]

Commando, Forsaina Chaplain and Nurse
Holly Pendragon
[Image: XoW2RUZl.jpg]

RE: The Great War - Darkstrait - 08-13-2015

Strange. A felon, an engineer and a nurse would not be my choice for a rebellion.

RE: The Great War - Hammerstar - 08-13-2015

Like any Hammerstarian characters, there is always an elaborate backstory

RE: The Great War - Darkstrait - 08-13-2015

Although I'm not sure you'll need spies to know there's a war going on...