The South Pacific
Map of the South Pacific - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Pacifica (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-109.html)
+---- Forum: Facts and Maps (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-291.html)
+---- Thread: Map of the South Pacific (/thread-241.html)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Hammerstar - 04-03-2016

i'd like to point out that several requests has not been logged. frost is one of e'm

RE: Map of the South Pacific - rhinotaz - 04-04-2016

I am quite aware, Hammers. I've been a bit busy with real life and other regions. I'll get to doing this ASAP. ^_^

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Hammerstar - 04-04-2016

Cuz like, it's not like you to not do a quick response man Happywide

RE: Map of the South Pacific - rhinotaz - 04-04-2016

Yeah, I've been more busy than I'd like these past weeks.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Hammerstar - 04-14-2016

OK Rhino don't get pissed at me.. I can tell that you're gonna get pissed at me when I say this...

Can you put chrome dam next to Venucci instead? and place another dam near Galileo as well. Call the dam in Galileo, Xiaowan Dixencée Dam.

I want you to add two cities. One city is in the lefthand side of the joining between Avorju and Bianca. Call that city "Kløw"

The other city is situated just on top of Palazzo Giacomo, call that city "Lụa Sen Trắng"

Can you add another forest encompassing Divina, Droxia, Merak, Wright, Miana, Batavia and Lucrezia, hitting the borders? Call the forest, Snow Wolf Forest Reserves.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Qwert - 04-16-2016

It's time I did something about my unused third claim, plot 118. Please edit it in the following way:

Plot name: Transsuneria

Capital: Niulandsheim, situated further inland from current Sveaborg, where the small river starts

Other cities: Floodport (same location as Sveaborg), Seulvort (same location as Bodstrand)

Remove the other current stuff not mentioned/edited.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - The Solar System Scope - 04-17-2016

Just a comment.

There is a slight formatation error in the plot list in plot 071 and 072.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Farengeto - 04-17-2016

May I suggest fixing Plot #197 (both of them)?

(The upper #197 is actually #176)

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Roavin - 04-29-2016

Nation in the South Pacific*: Roavin
Nation name*: Roavin
Desired Plot*: 063
Capital*: Namartis
Location of Capital*: North part of the southernmost river crossing
Customization:
  • Add city "Fort Katex", between the northernmost two river crossing and about a third of the way westwards toward the border.

RE: Map of the South Pacific - Seraph - 04-29-2016

If I may be so bold, and assuming I haven't missed a request for this plot already...

Nation in the South Pacific*: Erinor
Nation name*: Erinor
Desired Plot*: #094
Capital*: Ciria
Location of Capital*:  On the most southerly tributary of the river, in the foothills of the southern mountains.
Customization:
Please can you add the following details:

The river is called Qassar Syiranad (Q. Syiranad is fine) and the tributary Ciria is on should be the  main one (if more space is needed for the name than just the main channel).
The highest mountain, southwest of Ciria is called Khardo Aruteo.  I have no idea what a reasonable height for it is.
There should be a forest in the centre of country, covering land either side of  the Q. Syiranad and it should be called Arutyarca Artil.
There is a city at the mouth of the river, called Akhorn, which is the main port.
The little island within the territorial waters of plot #094 should be called Sereva.  It is an autonomous region with its own regional capital on the landward side, Ramica.

The layout is based loosely on a map I made for an attempt at a fantasy novel - the names are all in a conlang I created for the purpose, with Ciria and Akhorn being shortenings and Sereva and Ramica coming from a different (syllabic) dialect, as that island is supposed to be a different country (in the novel) and an autonomous region here.

I mentioned I was a geek, right?