The South Pacific
[OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Printable Version

+- The South Pacific (https://tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Hall of Historical Records (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-141.html)
+---- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-99.html)
+----- Forum: Treasure Island (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-82.html)
+------ Forum: Southern Cooperation Organisation (https://tspforums.xyz/forum-158.html)
+------ Thread: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation (/thread-1520.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Kris Kringle - 07-01-2015

Like I said in the other thread, I will not recognise the existence of Sangheli as a separate species. I will roleplay as if TSL only had humans. Others are free to roleplay as they want.

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Farengeto - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 01:28 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: Like I said in the other thread, I will not recognise the existence of Sangheli as a separate species. I will roleplay as if TSL only had humans. Others are free to roleplay as they want.

Same thing for myself with any species other that human.

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Hammerstar - 07-01-2015

I suggest we wait Arbiter's solution to the matter. It's clear that not a lot of people would RP if he uses these Sanghelis, and therefore, his accession would only be reviewed by a small group of nations.

One solution that I see: Perhaps he could still attain his Sangheli, but only humans could conduct deals and cooperations with the SCO.

But, it's all up to him. What do you think he should do?

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Arbiter08 - 07-01-2015

I actually thought of this long beforehand. I knew most people wouldn't want another species, so I figured that I'd just have humans be the only ones to show up outside of the nation. Humans will be the ones dealing with the SCO and other nations. Although I'll just use Sangheli as a broad term to cover all of my citizens.

(07-01-2015, 12:17 PM)Arbiter08 Wrote: I actually thought of this long beforehand. I knew most people wouldn't want another species, so I figured that I'd just have humans be the only ones to show up outside of the nation. Humans will be the ones dealing with the SCO and other nations. Although I'll just use Sangheli as a broad term to cover all of my citizens.

With that solved, will the others RP now?

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Arbiter08 - 07-01-2015

It might be good if we edited our posts and removed all mention to other species from the accession thread.

I'll do that immediately

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Kris Kringle - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 12:54 PM)FederationOfTheRK Wrote: No, this is OOC, I'm speaking my mind, not my nation's. Me, and a few of the other members, really, really feel like we've been ignored. We are honestly worried that the SCO is about to turn on us, and start expelling us. I'm going to stop thread jacking here, so, if you really do care, at all, you'll pm me or post on the SCO OOC.

*sighs*

I'll bite the bullet. Why would anyone except Qvait be expelled from the Organisation?

(Quite frankly that is a rhetorical question, because I've been thinking about it all day and I still can't understand why you would be expelled)

[OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Resentine - 07-01-2015

I said we. There is more than one of us. We are concerned about expulsion because we fear because we are no longer willing to go along with you and the big five, that what happened to Qvait will happen to us. I'm letting you know that they approached me, and asked to remain confidential, for the moment. We no longer feel that our opinion matters, because you already seemed decided on the majority of your resolutions, most recently, your lack of willingness to negotiate on the very Expulsion you have mentioned. We feel that you already know you have a majority, and that the only reason you even bother bringing it before the rest of us is simply to say, "This is going to happen." We feel collectively alienated, to say the very least. Some of us, for example, the one who brought up possible expulsion, are worried that we will get removed from the organization if we put up any resistance. The reason we are only discussing this in OOC is simply because it is that for the moment. To say that the engineering for an IC discussion is not in the works, however, would not be true. So please, prove to me and the others that you are actually interested in having an actual debate, and not just consulting with the five.

Don't mind me I'm just on Tapatalk

RE: [OOC] Southern Cooperation Organisation - Bonaugure - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 09:06 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 12:54 PM)FederationOfTheRK Wrote: No, this is OOC, I'm speaking my mind, not my nation's. Me, and a few of the other members, really, really feel like we've been ignored. We are honestly worried that the SCO is about to turn on us, and start expelling us. I'm going to stop thread jacking here, so, if you really do care, at all, you'll pm me or post on the SCO OOC.

*sighs*

I'll bite the bullet. Why would anyone except Qvait be expelled from the Organisation?

(Quite frankly that is a rhetorical question, because I've been thinking about it all day and I still can't understand why you would be expelled)

I think they might be feeling ignored... We tend to fall into the same old stories of plots, conspiracy and war; although they are always present in politics.

I suggest we focus again more into what they have to offer or ask from us; projects, programmes and the sort. I'm honestly curious about it, what do y'all think?